Author Topic: AFK  (Read 466 times)

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
AFK
« on: September 27, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »
Ok, has everyone's wish been granted or am I hallucinating?  I went AFK today in Orange arena....came back 4 hours later and i was in the Lobby.  So, did HTC make it where if you are in the tower for a certain amount of time it boots you, ordid something just go wrong?

NOTE:  Sorry for the bad grammatical errors and anything else.  It's late and i didn't use search function  :)
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Fugita

• Nickel Member
Re: AFK
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:20:17 PM »
Hey Dick did you see the Military channel earlier? They showed the P-38 vs. Zeke. Most of it was about Bong and his squad competing for the most kills. It was really cool.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 11:28:54 PM »
Hey Dick did you see the Military channel earlier? They showed the P-38 vs. Zeke. Most of it was about Bong and his squad competing for the most kills. It was really cool.

yes sir, but i hate to tell ya it's a rerun  :)  i saw it when it first showed :P
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »
Yeah its been playing for a month for 2 still watch it though. :rofl
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline matt22

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 12:02:46 PM »
could some one eles of logged u off?
like a family member or somthing
u frjro3ia2kfrjgt keifuoerfjjfjgkgj a0,[q wid

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 12:27:02 PM »
Ok, has everyone's wish been granted or am I hallucinating?  I went AFK today in Orange arena....came back 4 hours later and i was in the Lobby.  So, did HTC make it where if you are in the tower for a certain amount of time it boots you, ordid something just go wrong?

NOTE:  Sorry for the bad grammatical errors and anything else.  It's late and i didn't use search function  :)

You have the film recording set to auto?  If yes, when you got shot down or ran out of fuel the little dialog box asking you for the film name popped up.  You only have a few seconds to pick a name and save before you lose UDP and switch to TCP.  A few seconds latter, connection to host is lost and you get booted.  Better hope the arena you were in is not full when that happens  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 12:31:29 PM »
You have the film recording set to auto?  If yes, when you got shot down or ran out of fuel the little dialog box asking you for the film name popped up.  You only have a few seconds to pick a name and save before you lose UDP and switch to TCP.  A few seconds latter, connection to host is lost and you get booted.  Better hope the arena you were in is not full when that happens  :rofl
Ouch...
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 09:44:54 PM »
could some one eles of logged u off?
like a family member or somthing

i asked and everyone said no  :lol

Negative, I kept that disabled sir
-=Most Wanted=-

||||||||

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 11:25:06 PM »
Don't think Bong had AFK...... :lol
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline SEraider

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »

1st I heard of it.
* I am the embodiment of Rule #14
* History is only recent.
* Stick and Stones won't break my bones, but names could "hurt" me.

CO Screaming Eagles