Author Topic: I'm still here :)  (Read 947 times)

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
I'm still here :)
« on: October 13, 2008, 05:51:14 PM »
Just to let everyone know I haven't disappeared and I'll be finishing a terrain next month. I was going to finish it this month, but I've taken a bit of time off to prove to someone that rank doesn't mean anything. Had someone tell me I wasn't ranked high enough to be able to kill him in one shot multiple times from 2500 out in a gv, and had a long discussion on 200 about it which started with the usual complimentary accusation. LOL...I think I've actually proved my point already but I want to finish out the tour to satisfy my own curiosity. :)

The terrain is pretty much done, just needs some minor adjustments. Then it will be in Skuzzy's busy hands (hint..hint..subtle reminder here).  :D
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: I'm still here :)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 06:27:38 AM »
I was getting ready to send out a search and rescue team.  You had been too quiet. :)
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline croduh

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 11:40:53 AM »
Great news Nhawk, looking forward to flying on your new map, as well as older ones (I resubed too).

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 08:23:24 PM »
Welcome back Croduh !

Most excellent news NHawk !