Author Topic: Base and Spit Takedown!  (Read 407 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Base and Spit Takedown!
« on: October 16, 2008, 03:02:14 AM »
Steve once gave out a great line on 200. "Come quick to A### I have them surrounded!" It was that trip that I came to understand two things. One: I need to work on how I attack during a BNZ on a base... and Two: When attacking a base always kill the TEMP first!

But thats beside the point... In this film I attack the Spits first (being the fastest climbers) as my squad friends take down the hangars. Sorry about quality (again) Im just not cut out to be a film director. I thought this was worth sharing for some reason... maybe its the way they explode.  :aok

EDIT: If you have trouble seeing what is going on there is a download link for the WMV version in the lower right corner of that page.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008, 03:25:02 AM by Chalenge »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Re: Base and Spit Takedown!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 05:08:51 PM »
Thanks for sharing.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 06:19:20 PM »
Oh well if Im not adding anything to the forum then why post at all right?  :confused:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 06:27:10 PM »
There's always humor. ;)
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.