Author Topic: Arena Population Window  (Read 482 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Arena Population Window
« on: October 25, 2008, 12:30:23 AM »
  Be nice if there was a key you could open a window showing the arenas and how full they are. Like if you were in one and some squaddies were in another, you could check and see before trying to go there if you could get in.

~AoM~

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Arena Population Window
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 12:36:01 AM »
I like it!

It would also be nice to be able to see who was in an arena without entering it.  If I could pull up the Roster for LWOrange and see that most of my squad was in there, I would be more inclined to try and get into that arena if it were currently full.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 05:14:10 AM »
I like it!

It would also be nice to be able to see who was in an arena without entering it.  If I could pull up the Roster for LWOrange and see that most of my squad was in there, I would be more inclined to try and get into that arena if it were currently full.
Type .sr in the lobby or in an arena it gives a full report of where every squad member is.
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 05:21:14 AM »
I would like this on a webpage here.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 04:34:47 PM »
It changes so fast by the time you left the other arena it could be full again....but nice idea.
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline ShrkBite

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 04:11:49 PM »
neat!