Author Topic: Transfer of perk points  (Read 1144 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: Transfer of perk points
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 01:02:29 PM »
I think the mindset a lot of people has is (the only reason I would even think about having it) would be if you shot some dudes 262 down, and started receiving some nasty PM's, you can just give the guy his stupid perks back. Keep him from whining any more and upping a spit 16 for another 2 months to get another one. (I've shot down 262s and have had people in a 'rage' tell me how they got their perks)
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 02:59:02 PM »
:pray

Here is a far better and more rewarding way to get perks.  Earn them.  Seriously, take some time to learn some skill (even a small amount will do) and shoot down other planes and blow things up to gain the perks you want.  Though, I have a feeling that I'm going to be seeing you very soon in the MW arena vulching that 2nd account to farm perks.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 03:20:38 PM »
Here is a far better and more rewarding way to get perks.  Earn them.  Seriously, take some time to learn some skill (even a small amount will do) and shoot down other planes and blow things up to gain the perks you want.  Though, I have a feeling that I'm going to be seeing you very soon in the MW arena vulching that 2nd account to farm perks.

ack-ack

I have never seen 8313, or any (+) Precision member for that matter vulching a second account.  They do go to MW on occasion, but not to score farm.  (+)Precision has seen plenty of good pilots and some bad, but I have never seen a person with the '2nd account' mentality, in my 2 1/4 years flying with/around em.

:salute
   X
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"