Author Topic: A Good Old Bodie 601  (Read 629 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: A Good Old Bodie 601
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 07:03:23 PM »
I'm just glad no one checked out Tour 43 for me, boy would I have some explaining to do.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 07:36:49 PM »
I agree with Lusche but would like to add where do we draw the line.  Switching sides to run GV sups to your turreted wirlis squaddie in town?  PM'ing CV locations across country?  The list goes on.  Best it be known "infringements" will be dealt with 601 style.

Offline Curlew

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2008, 03:30:02 AM »
I agree with Lusche but would like to add where do we draw the line.  Switching sides to run GV sups to your turreted wirlis squaddie in town?  PM'ing CV locations across country?  The list goes on.  Best it be known "infringements" will be dealt with 601 style.

And I agree, this is all garbage, but wasting time looking through a bunch of high ranking people to try and find shades is a little on the ridiculous side.
It is I, Ens. Pulver! And I have just thrown your palm tree overboard!
Quote from: Helm
The best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Callsign---Curlew

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2008, 03:32:53 AM »
And I agree, this is all garbage, but wasting time looking through a bunch of high ranking people to try and find shades is a little on the ridiculous side.

Curlew it's really simple and quick to do, thanks Skuzzy!  :aok