Author Topic: Why??  (Read 453 times)

Offline stegor

• Nickel Member
Why??
« on: November 22, 2008, 04:44:59 AM »
I don't care  YOU (plural) for having arranged to be the first name or number in the list of "uber " players, but if you want you can help me to understand "WHY???"

What pushes you to  cheat all others players  to have your not real name (as it is a nick) appearing on top of a list??
Noone knows your face here, noone can point a finger on you at the store to tell others you are the "top hero  of AH2", noone in the community knows of you other than your sig.

Is this enough for you??? Is the satisfation to know that I watch at a PC screen, look for a group of vowel and consonants (that you are, for the most of us) and say "ohhh this must be real goooood!!!"

Or you call your mums and dads to the screen to made them see that you are the one on top??

Or maybe is the thrilling of cheating yourselves thinking this is the way to be "good"??

IMHO you are doing nothing that lie to yourselves, delude your cleverness, give problems to the sim-makers, and make worse this community.

Maybe there is another side to see things that is occult to me.....enlighten me in case

No flame no blame no whine,  please.......be constructive

Enquiring minds want to know

Nibbio
4° Stormo C.T. "F. Baracca"

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
Re: Why??
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 04:52:52 AM »
who cares. :salute
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 05:17:15 AM »
moin
 this is a god question. mmh...i remember me for a few jars i reached the fighter rank 2 for a a couple of days....i tolled it prod my dad at the breakfast lol.
and sometimes it happens that some people say.......hey chris nice rank :aok ..and this at ad 75 rank or so lol :huh
but my motivation is to reach a rank below 50 and a possible high fighter K/D ratio every mouth.
its a Little nice feeling to be one of the top 100 of thousands worldwide.

but over all its not my motovation to play this game. as a child i dreamed of a place like aces high is. and i will never leave this nice wonderful endless war were i meat alto of nice people all over the world.

cu chris3

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 05:32:05 AM »
Each tour, I print my score and show it to my mom... she cares!  :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 06:45:14 AM »
I wanna get on the home page so I can show the ladies what kind of stud I am  :confused:

Ive never seen so many people so passionate about bein #1 or runnerup in this game. IMO, when your flying cartoon planes for score, your gonna make yourself crazy. YES its very gamey to vulch your shade account, but hate me or not..its not cheating in my oppinion. Cheating to me is getting codes or aimbot to manipulate the game to do things others cant. Kudos to HTC for implementing the new score system, but even without it, you can be certain the community and I know who are the legit and skilled pilots are for actually getting into fights with them and for that they get something that means much more than <insert name on homepage here>, its respect from all the good guys out there.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Rosscoe1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 08:14:08 AM »

:lol
In game name: 613Rosco
613th SOS Pariah
Been on Aces High for 3 years now.
Disclaimer on posts: Most will be pointless disregard if you wish.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 08:40:59 AM »

:lol :lol :cry :cry :rofl :rofl

I remember the month when I pushed for overall 1st and got it.

During that tour I had control over all of the rookies, I could command them to do my bidding. They would say of vox, hey listen to that guy Kazaa, he's rank 1!

The power, the power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 09:34:15 AM »
:lol :lol :cry :cry :rofl :rofl

I remember the month when I pushed for overall 1st and got it.

During that tour I had control over all of the rookies, I could command them to do my bidding. They would say of vox, hey listen to that guy Kazaa, he's rank 1!

The power, the power !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl
LOL. Yeah that happens a lot on range vox when the squad is flying together.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com