Author Topic: trainer email  (Read 376 times)

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
trainer email
« on: December 08, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »
i have tried all available emails on the trainer list and all i get is bounce back undeliverable messages. i would like to talk with someone about the game. i have questions i cant find answers to on the web page. also i am new and any training will really help. i have been shot down more than a fat guy at the playboy mansion....please help

also i love the game and am having a ball with it! :salute

Offline Qrsu

• Nickel Member
Re: trainer email
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 08:51:42 PM »
Was it ahtrainers @ flyaceshigh . com that you tried? I've used this and it seems to have gotten through to all trainers.

Also, if you can't get a hold of any formal trainers I would recommend you pop into the training arena and ask your questions in there... I'm sure someone can shed some light on some of your questions and maybe even work with you on certain things.

Best of luck,

Qrsu
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 08:53:58 PM by Qrsu »
Cursed
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 09:36:28 PM »
You can also post questions here. Both the community as well as the Trainers will answer here.

Offline flippz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 05:11:14 AM »
when i go into the training center i cant seem to find any one. i fly on the knight side and just learned i could switch over to a diffrent side
if there was a trainer in there but have yet to do that with time being short right now.
one of my questiond is when i enter the war page or map do you go straight to a field that is fighting or do you contact some one. normally i go in right to flying but seem to get shot down as soon as i take off. or is there a war commander i need to check in with to see what needs to be done. also when i am trying to attack the town or gunners they never seem to go down. i found a map but how do you determine which is a small field and a large field. (by the # of runways?). also when i try to fly a mission with guys do i need to move myself to the field they are starting from in order to join because i join then everyone seems to leave with out me. there are few questions i have. i will see about changing sides for learning in the training area in the next day or so.

thanks fr all the help in advance

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 05:40:12 AM »
Welcome to Aces High, flippz.

I'm sure you have a lot of questions. Everyone does when starting out. First, let me give you a link to the trainers page. You'll probably find the answers to most of your questions. There is a lot to read, but a little at a time will get you up to speed. Patience... ;)

Here is the trainer page link: Trainers Page >>

- You can ask on country channel (/ key) if anyone needs help when you log on. No commanders in the game.
- Cannons take down ack guns on fields/towns easier than machine guns.
- Yes, the icon for small/medium/large fields has 1, 2 or 3 runways. Check the trainers page (clipboard) for more info.

Most trainers are in training arena on weekday afternoons and evenings, US time. Lusche and Spatula are around Euro and Australia/NZ times, respectively. You can email a trainer direct by using name @ hitechcreations.com or by private message on this BBS.

Good luck and have fun!
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 05:43:03 AM by Rolex »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2008, 07:45:46 AM »
when i go into the training center i cant seem to find any one. i fly on the knight side and just learned i could switch over to a diffrent side
if there was a trainer in there but have yet to do that with time being short right now.

one of my questiond is when i enter the war page or map do you go straight to a field that is fighting or do you contact some one. normally i go in right to flying but seem to get shot down as soon as i take off. or is there a war commander i need to check in with to see what needs to be done.Some times there are people who are on working to build some kind of attack. The best thing to do is to learn how to read the map. When you bring the "clipboard" up(hit Esc on keyboard) you'll see the icons for the bases, and the territory split up by a set of grid lines. In the top section of each grid square could be  a colored bar (red or green). A red bar means there are enemy in that grid, green means friendlies. Taking off at a base that has its icon flashing (means enemy are inside the radar circle) could get you shot down before you get your wheels up  :D Pick a base a bit farther back, and fly into the base that is flashing.

also when i am trying to attack the town or gunners they never seem to go down. you really have to "hit" the guns to stop them from shooting back. "close" isn't good enough. Dive in fast, get close and put a good burst into them.

i found a map but how do you determine which is a small field and a large field. (by the # of runways?).The icons on the map show runway on them. One diagonal runway is a small field, two crossed as a "X"  is a medium field, and 3 in a triangle shape is a large field. Field size doesn't matter (thats not what "she" said!  :D) the same planes and vehicles are available at all of them. 

also when i try to fly a mission with guys do i need to move myself to the field they are starting from in order to join because i join then everyone seems to leave with out me. If you "join" a mission (open the clipboard, click on missions, highlight the mission you want to join, and select which type of plane you want from the list the mission planner has listed) you can be in any tower and you will either auto launch when the time clock hits the start time, or you will get a pop up box telling you its time (depending how you have it set.) If you are in a plane or vehicle it will take off with out you.

there are few questions i have. i will see about changing sides for learning in the training area in the next day or so.

thanks fr all the help in advance

Welcome to the game !! There is a lot to learn, and getting good at anything will take weeks, but the time spent is well worth it. Don't get discouraged, we've all been there ! :aok