Author Topic: Whiners about B-17 are getting so old now  (Read 146 times)

maximus13

Whiners about B-17 are getting so old now
« on: August 08, 2000, 11:19:00 AM »
Ok
I had just dropped all my eggs on a31, and was turing to rtb with no feul sence a fighter shot ot all but one tank. I see a 109 takeoff, and decide to scare it by roaring down on it in my b-17. I get withing 1.7k, and press X to auto level. ::BOOM:: The ends of my wings tear off, leaving just enough wing to be able to fly with. The 109 gets tornn to shreds by my front guns. It was Zigrat.

Here is what he said on chat:

Zigrat: I got that on film and am sending it to HT.
Maximus: Why?
Zigrat: because you flew you wingless ack star and killed me.
Maximus: Ohhh wow, let's all have a pity party.

I then shot down minus, who was on my tail, but he got me

Minus: Maximus is using a cheat, he is flying without any wings.
Maximus: ROFL

You Whiners are making me sick. I got out of Half Life becuase of all the little kids who swear, whine, and squeak about everything. ::coughs:: tac ::Coughs And now we have them in AH. It really saddens me

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2000, 12:57:00 PM »
Those B-17s without wingtips are funny, I have couple times managed to get one done on purpose..
But alot more times I've flown B-26 without wingtips    (once I escaped N1K2 like that and landed safely  )

Still, I don't understand what this has to do with "whiners about B-17" in general? (thought first this thread had something to do with those previous whines where was made good point of ridicilous sides of B-17)

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2000, 12:58:00 PM »
You must have had a sad childhood maximus. Not only have you posted this very same topic on 2 threads, but you call me a "whiner"? All my posts about buffs have been discussions, not finger pointing and snitching on the behaviour of other players in the MA.

How pathetic.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2000, 12:58:00 PM »
So you are telling me that you DIVED on a fighter to FIRE AT IT with your guns?

Guess how many B17s dived on 109Gs in WWII to kill them? Eh?

Ok you said it all about B17s and their "defensive" weapons...Those lasers are the reason because YOU dived on a fighter. In a realistic environment (I.E. Realistic guns on the buffs) you'd had prayed for the 109 to go, let alone DIVE on it like you were a damned fighter!!!
And you still want us NOT to whine. There is a reason for it so I call it "legal whine"  

Ackstar Turbolazers SUCK!

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 08-08-2000).]

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2000, 02:17:00 PM »
Max is just trying to make himself feel better because he hates to admit he's an ackstar dweeb  

Offline minus

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2000, 01:56:00 PM »
hey max    u now change forum  i told u  maxi teenager Stop acuse my if sayin world like Cheat !!!!
  do u copy !!!! ??????