Author Topic: Who was the last person you fought in the DA  (Read 6421 times)

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
Who was the last person you fought in the DA
« Reply #195 on: October 19, 2007, 10:36:11 AM »
The last person I fought in the DA was my CO MiaMiACE I got spanked pretty bad but he showed me some cool stuff.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #196 on: November 04, 2007, 11:33:49 PM »
SunBat! sorry about the disco i couldnt get back online.

great fights in the 109E thank you sir.

P51D next time :)

S!
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2007, 12:04:25 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Hey, I think you got it.  

Just for the record and for all that do not understand how this stuff works:

Once players reach a certain level of knowlege about acm's, it comes down who's on for that day and who's not for the most part.  I hear that player x totally owned player y, yet plaer y owns me and I totally own plaer x, or that one day I totally own batfinkV then the next day Batfinkv totally owns me.  Dedalos will slap me one day then not even get guns on me the next day.  THis is how it works for the majority of duelers that I have fought over the years.  Then you have one guy that has your number and he owns you, then you correct your merge, and never again does he ever beat you, and vice versa.  Still, you have a few that are pretty solid and you have to fly perfect to beat them whenever you duel them.  

So, for the record......SkyRock<----wins on days that he's flying well, and looses on days that he's not.  Against the upper echelon fighters, that's how it goes.  With mediocre or slightly above average stiks, you might be able to make a mistake and still be able to beat them, but this is not the case when you duel the good ones.  Then we have certain pilots that are Uber in their rides, such as a k-4 pilot, but that doesn't mean that he's uber in other rides.  You have some pilots that are very very good in all the planes and others that do much better in spits.  You have the guys that are going to chop throttle and tangle right off the start, and others who will milk their E like it was a golden cow.  All in all, I would say from my experiences, there is no one best stik.  I have heard that so and so was the best, but from my experiences, it is kind of like that saying about the NFL, "On any given sunday".  

SkyRock<----owns..............sometimes!:aok

Mark

very accurate assessment and best damn post , I think you have ever made SkyRock......
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline go4maw

• Zinc Member
« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2007, 06:35:49 AM »
"But He only killed me fair 1 time."

:lol

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Who was the last person you fought in the DA
« Reply #199 on: December 28, 2008, 03:16:00 AM »
Salute! To all the great fights and the not so great even, 2008 in the DA was the best year of fun since they turned killshooter on.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2008, 03:42:32 AM »
batfinkus....h beat me like he owned me .....but been hiding since !!! comere batty <BFG>

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2008, 03:47:59 AM »
My last one was I guess either AceCH, Strokes, or MrJingls.... idk, was kind of a fun duel. I think that when I dueled strokes, it was to see if he could beat me in the 38.  :salute
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2008, 03:49:07 AM »
Been awhile, I was to say one of the guys from Jokers's Jokers. Couldn't tell you since i don't even remember
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2008, 04:01:30 AM »
One of my squaddies Dan (Trojan) - we took 38's up with rockets, no guns allowed - flew round n round trying to get the kill shot, he ended up flying into the deck (serves him right, he put a rocket right into my cockpit when we did it with FM2's lol..... :D)

Only time I've flown against bat, lost spectacularly (and he was going easy on me... :D)

Fun times to be had doing daft things in the DA - thanks to all who have helped, killed, fought and sometimes died to my totally inept flying in 2008 - looking forward to seeing you all in 2009 (and hopefully killing a few of you too  :D)

<S>

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #204 on: December 28, 2008, 09:53:20 AM »
Salute! To all the great fights and the not so great even, 2008 in the DA was the best year of fun since they turned killshooter on.

You drag back a thread thats over a year old to say that? Should have just started a "i'm thankfull for..... in AH2" thread.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2008, 10:34:00 AM »
oh sorry. this was kind of the dueling thread at one point. my mistake.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2008, 10:50:49 AM »
who was your last fight in DA with? did you win or lose? did you feel you improved in anyway? did you make any new friends?

did you enjoy it?
The last person I fought I think would be grizz. I definetly improved and learned from our fights, he is a great teacher.

I had a blast. :aok
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2008, 12:25:02 PM »
Jimbeam and Geaux...
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline Enker

• Silver Member
« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2008, 02:00:26 PM »
Umm, does the horde count? If it does, I landed 13 kills in a couple sorties....
InGame ID: Cairn
Quote from: BillyD topic=283300.msg3581799#msg3581799
... FOR TEH MUPPET$ TO PAD OUR SCO?E N to WIN TEH EPIC WAR OF TEH UNIVERSE We MUST VULTCHE DA RUNWAYZ N DROP UR GUYZ FIGHTERZ Bunkarz Then OUR SKWAD will Finarry Get TACTICAL NOOK for 25 KILL SCORE  STREAK>X

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2008, 02:11:35 PM »
Last person I DAed was LatinMan  :lol
Tours 86 - 296