Author Topic: TehF6  (Read 1299 times)

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
Re: TehF6
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 12:43:20 PM »
The action sucked

Music wtf

-1 star out of 5 stars

Hey, the music choice wasn't as bad as the ones in my videos :)

Wanna see my first ever AHII video, almost a year old?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtMnVQTAe0  :rock

I plan to re-do it after 1 year. So I can show how much I've improved in a year.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 10:32:16 AM »
The action sucked

Music wtf

-1 star out of 5 stars

To clarify, this wasnt meant to be an action packed "event" film when I made it in the first place. Wadke and I were in the DA along with several other squadies at the time messing around. We happened to have one of those fights that went on and on and on and on.... and on. So we thought it would be funny to make it into a "movie". It was meant more as a joke than anything else. How it got on youtube is kinda funny to me, almost an honor.

As to krusty's comments about merging at 500mph that is just silly and I"m sure he knows it. Silly little baiter that he is. He knows what the DA is and what its about. And it deffinatly aint about merging at "500mph" and getting the drop on the other guy.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 11:33:57 AM »
Funny, I thought playing a game would be mature enough.
[/end sarcasim]
geez Bosco, I guess me giving you an acknowledged compliment and to TonyJoey as well,  went SWOOSH........right over your head........ take my post for what it was,  A Compliment.........  The part about your posts & replys is in regards to try to understand what the person you are replying to is saying, you seem defensive in every post you make  or  you post things that sometimes.........ah heck with it.....

compliment still stands......... I have already rasied 4 kids( 3 of them older than you which is 16 I believe), is not my job to teach you how to live/associate with others in the real world....

edit:  Good to see ya Morpheus!!! you back up flying?
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »
hiya TC, back at ya. Yeah I'm back up and about.  :salute

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 02:13:16 PM »
I wasn't realy talking about the compliment, but more about how you are telling me that I'm immature and how I am quick to respond. Now, being that it's a post, I could look it either way. I could take that as a compliment, or I could take it the way that I took it. It also has to come with a reason why I took it that way, when in another post, you said the same thing. That one I was not going to respond to, but when you posted it on this one, I felt a little angry.

<S>
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline JETBLST

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »
I new to this video stuff, but I watched it in High Quality and it was better than whats on youtube.

Question.  Was there a reason you left in the Icons?  Also when you were looking around was that from you in the fight or is that what you did while making the film?

Fudgums...  Music WTF   :rofl  I kinda had that same feeling.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 09:32:33 PM »
I wasn't realy talking about the compliment, but more about how you are telling me that I'm immature and how I am quick to respond. Now, being that it's a post, I could look it either way. I could take that as a compliment, or I could take it the way that I took it. It also has to come with a reason why I took it that way, when in another post, you said the same thing. That one I was not going to respond to, but when you posted it on this one, I felt a little angry.

<S>

its all good Bosco, please look at the underlined part and also the BOLD text part, that I just quoted you above.....then look back at both of my replys and see where I said that you was immature in any of them, please! ...I can not find that part anywhere?   sorry that you took it that way. just meant as we all grow older we all grow wiser.....

cya up in the virtual skies ~S~

my apologies for hijacking this thread
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 04:22:16 PM »
I new to this video stuff, but I watched it in High Quality and it was better than whats on youtube.

Question.  Was there a reason you left in the Icons?  Also when you were looking around was that from you in the fight or is that what you did while making the film?

Fudgums...  Music WTF   :rofl  I kinda had that same feeling.

LOL, the entire film was done in about 45 minutes. Maybe less. That's editing start to finish. I've had films that would take me days on end when I had the time. Editing... The only editing done was music and a short cut from start of flight to start of actual merge. Head views are the same. What you see is what happened. Icons are there because its that kind of film. Not meant to look "authentic". I feel if you want to watch WW2 films watch the real thing. Icons make it easier to follow the other A/C for the viewer while the fight is taking place. I think Wadke still has his film from this duel. Now sure if I do still, this was a few years ago actually.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 04:32:01 PM »
People that think the film sucked clearly have no idea - that fight was epic.  Just watching it makes me want to play AH again.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2009, 04:27:11 PM »
lol thanky furball.

it honestly was a "fun" film. Not meant to be serious in any sense. There was no "duel". Just friendly fighting between two squady's while doing some drinking. The drinking is clearly seen in my shooting... Only shooting two of the 6 50 cals. If i shot 6 it might have ended sooner. I'm glad it didnt because it's one of those "fights" I will always remember from the DA.

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »

I wish their were more of you your age , and others like TonyJoey who were as bright and had the WANT! than there currently is. including alot of adults in this here Flight Sim/Game
Case settled.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 11:27:14 PM »
This was one of my most fun fights in AH. As Morph said it was meant for more fun than anything. I think we were both pretty lit while playing this night. Look at one point where i am firing for like 30 seconds behind him but not hitting a thing. Fun stuff. Makes me want to come back and play AH again sometimes. Heck i even had the Sidewinder out cleaning it off the other day. Thanks for the awesome fight Morph :)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2009, 05:21:13 PM »
Defiantly more than a little "lit". I mean from the film I wasn't even firing all 6 50 Cal's... Only fired 2 50's the entire fight. Why I have no clue. But that's what beer does to a man. Takes away all reason and accountability.