Author Topic: Rediculous Arena Limit Players/Max  (Read 768 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Rediculous Arena Limit Players/Max
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 05:18:18 PM »
dont know what dream world ur flying in Lusche, but at cap switch 1 pm eastern.

In my dream world, this is my prime flying time, around 8PM. Most of the time I have to fly in LWB. And yes, it often sucks and is far from being perfect. But I have to say it had been worse before, when LWO cap reduction happened at a different time and wasn't as drastic - back then LWB took much longer to get up to any playable numbers.
I have no better solution for this problem but removal of arena caps at all - which won't happen at all as we all know.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 10:11:21 PM »
I'd like to see HT change the order the arenas appear on the notepad. Just for a month switch blue and orange, and see what happens.
Will "org" still be the "popular" arena? Will Blue be in vogue  ? Will anyone even notice?   :devil

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »
I'd like to see HT change the order the arenas appear on the notepad. Just for a month switch blue and orange, and see what happens.
Will "org" still be the "popular" arena? Will Blue be in vogue  ? Will anyone even notice?   :devil

LMAO!!

I like it

hehe
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DMBEAR

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • JG2 Richtofen
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 11:02:10 PM »
I would suggest a time limit between upping a plane/gv until you are kicked out of an arena.  I'm guilty of leaving my computer while logged on just so that I don't get locked out at certain times.  If it is important to keep the #'s at a certain level, then those #'s should be based on people that are actively playing.

Of course I haven't created a flight sim myself, and I don't know why I even post in here with suggestions.  :uhoh

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »

I've always wondered why the TA isn't first. 

First day of the split EW was full.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline bull1tt

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2009, 11:40:39 PM »
i'm with shuffler... I can't stand TT's.... everytime, and EVERYTIME i have asked for help to keep a base(this goes for my squadmates also), there is no reply, not to mention ppl are posting up missions at the same time...