Author Topic: Confessions of an ack-hugger  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Raygun

• Zinc Member
Re: Confessions of an ack-hugger
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:18 AM »
ok Im going to own up to this, 

The Few logged on and the Nit dar bar in that area was huge,  some of my guys were reluctant to go back there, but i dusted them off and they followed their fearless leader into battle,   we had a record of 15 guys on vent and we proceeded to furball over that field,   

We didn't vulch, the ack was still up but we worked a top CAP down and eliminated the huge dar,  some die hards upped from the Nit carrier which we took care of eventually.

The Knights lacked the fight to take on our superior wingman skills and then some of us went in with GV's and sealed the deal,   Across the whole Nit/bish front I would say 90% of them were at that field and 75% of the forces there were our squad alone.  We didn't drop one hangar BTW.

It was a good 3 hours of Aces high for us flying, dying and lots of kills.   :salute

i think i was the ki84 in that pick  :)

a big  :salute to sol75 for getting shot down repeatedly and still having the stomach to up and fight  + not whining about anything including running to the bbs to post a screenie    :lol

Sounds Awesome Bruv, glad to know some people still have fun! :aok

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Ingame name: Apollo

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:51 AM »
Hey bruv, I had fun fighting you guys.  You're great in the F6F, btw.  Don't take the pic the wrong way. :salute

Np m8,  I just think we have finally made the big time when someone comments on how masculine we look with all those pretty spits and such like on the BBS  :D.

Yea that fight was nuts,  me and johnny had just put eggs on the cv and I had a good p39 stick all over me after pulling out of the dive,  

Johnny cleared me of him when a really good 109g14 started crawling all over my backside,  Kazaa came in and owned about 3 guys and I limped home after taking loads of bullets from the 109.    :)

Think I got you with some front quarter bursts but it was so frantic I had to hit something or get ganged.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 10:03:59 AM »
You ever run to ack only to realize it's not your field? I have  :cry Drinkin and flyin don't mix boys!  :lol

Last week I was fighting a Pony, while a TG battle was taking place nearby. Finally the Pony driver decided that I'm about to shoot him down, so he dove for the deck and ran to the CV.

It was the wrong one.  :rofl
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

Gotta love it!  :D

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »
Last week I was fighting a Pony, while a TG battle was taking place nearby. Finally the Pony driver decided that I'm about to shoot him down, so he dove for the deck and ran to the CV.

:rofl :lol .... who was it?
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 01:40:01 PM »
Couldn't belive there was a C2 and a Hellcat in amongst that lot. Where the spits all 16's? or was there some 8's?
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »
Most were spit8's iTunes, with me in a spit 5 lol...........

Think I'm the one at -3.0k

Wurzel
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »
THERE's people going around and hugging akak? :noid :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 03:06:39 AM »
LOL tht pic definatley counts as a

"we are boned" moment I dont hold it against you
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 06:20:36 AM »
I wasnt there that night but im guessing the LA7 was Tilt?  :D
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury