Author Topic: Dead man lands kills WTF?  (Read 609 times)

Offline sidey

• Zinc Member
Dead man lands kills WTF?
« on: February 03, 2009, 02:02:24 AM »
Joker and his cronies were up to their usual vulch and run trick, so i decided to do the honourable thing and chase down their perk planes in an la7 :devil

Anyhow Joker and SlammerX run to their cv and i think what the hell, im in for the vulch too,, anyways Jocker lands his pelts and im blazin away at the cv when i see BOOM i killed slammer, then wacko he gets a kill credit on the screen,, consequently cv gunner wastes me.  All in good fun and certainly no accusation of untoward gameplay or use on any side,, my concern is the game failed to deny the landing of kills when it had issued a death notice for said player. Now i dont make a habit of this, but everynow and again, you come across a real ack hugger who must be taught a lesson ,,ie  vulched on landing,, id hate to think this glitch would deprive me of this final act of disapproval....

~~RAW PRAWNS~~

"No Thrills for the Cautious"

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
Re: Dead man lands kills WTF?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 05:26:13 AM »
That bug is older than dirt.  Happens every once in a while.  I used to be under the impression that it happened when the sortie prior you landed successfully but didn't get credit for your kills, then on the next death they would pop up, but I honestly don't know if that's the case or not.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline RSLQK186

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 04:37:39 PM »
My be tied to the eject and end flight at sea level bug that makes it count as successfull landing.<<<yes, older than dirt :)
Hacksaw- THE UNFORGIVEN
Founder- Special events contingent
"I'm very very sneaky"

Offline sidey

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 07:07:48 PM »
Rojah,,, NP,, tks replies,,, :aok
~~RAW PRAWNS~~

"No Thrills for the Cautious"

Offline nipper

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 05:14:52 AM »
Also think this happens occasionally when you bail just as you get killed. Happened to me once.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 08:18:58 AM »
It's happened to me twice.  The first time I was accused of being a cheater.  Very rare bug.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline seano

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »
its happened to me ina 262. i was getting vultched on runway and bailed i believe. gotta love it. this was years ago btw

Offline seano

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »
JOKERS JOKERS RULE!!!!!!

Offline EskimoJoe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 01:30:19 AM »
JOKERS JOKERS RULE!!!!!!
Way to spam the forums with useless crap. That makes you, ah, let's see here... Useless crap!

Now, I have never experienced this bug. I'm pretty sure it's frustrating, and rare.
Put a +1 on your geekness atribute  :aok