Author Topic: too funny  (Read 1183 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: too funny
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 01:09:48 PM »
That's funny had the same thing happen to me :lol There were 6 or 7 bish on and 3 rooks i upped to defend came in with alt on them and pawned them then they moved to another field and the horde fest began to funny <S> :aok

yesterday, 6pm eastern......till about 8pm or so, was around 30 to 40 in mw, fairly even sides. 10'ish was close to 50, knights had a 20 eny for a short period. plenty of good fights to be had in there too......especially if ya were a knight picking from the furball south of 45 between the rooks and bish.  :rofl

hell, where i was part of a 3-1 vs cobia, last night, i dropped and cleared his tail(he was bish) as there were two rooks on him. i couldn't make myself add to his trouble there.  :D

had a great fight at the end of the night with jb11 too.....even though he kicked my cartoon butt.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 01:42:58 PM »
Was fun last night. When I came in there were 63 folks in there. There were a lot of laughs and fun jousts and jabs. Noticed a couple of the newer sticks really catching on well too.

Of course it's nothing compared to all you LW sticks. Maybe some of yall should come show us a thing or two some time.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ratpack1

• Nickel Member
      • The Ryan Sayer Show @ OnTilt Radio
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »
Was fun last night. When I came in there were 63 folks in there. There were a lot of laughs and fun jousts and jabs. Noticed a couple of the newer sticks really catching on well too.

Of course it's nothing compared to all you LW sticks. Maybe some of yall should come show us a thing or two some time.  :aok

lol bite your tongue Shuff. then we have to have 30 new threads on how MW is being ruined by LW alt monkeys!  :rofl
When you get where you're going, that's where you are! -Mike Brady
172nd Rabid Dawgs
"The Real" Commander of Awesome (Stick "Ozzie Nelson" Pig)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »

as long as they stay low.
i went to one of the lw arenas on friday i think it was...at 25k, i was coalt to the bogies. they'ho'd...and for once, i managed to dodge it. i landed, logged, and came back to mw. i like the fights i can have at 10k and below...although my last fight of the night started around 20k....i guess that's what happens when ya hit auto climb, and go grab somethign to drink.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 02:12:39 PM »
lol bite your tongue Shuff. then we have to have 30 new threads on how MW is being ruined by LW alt monkeys!  :rofl

lololol...you beat me to it.  :rofl

personally, i'd love to see lw guys in there.......down low though......no need to climb all the way to 25k
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 02:40:05 PM »
you really oughtta come into mw when there's actually people to fight in there.

till then, zip it snappy.  :aok

LOL and this is the same when there ARE people on. The ones who love to snatch underfended bases do it still.. but do so noe.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »
LOL and this is the same when there ARE people on. The ones who love to snatch underfended bases do it still.. but do so noe.
they could be on different parts of the map than where i'm fighting?

i know last night, i was having fun picking on the bish/rook cv fight just south of 45. i didn't land many kills, died a lot, left parts of my 38 o deth strewn over the map......but IT WAS FRIGGIN FUN/  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
lol today was best same lame rook squad that milks in early morning pulls this. we have CV at thier base 54 and this dweeb comes out trys to suicide cv and dies to 5" guns. we kill ord at 54. and this pathtic loser squeaker. changes sides takes control of our cv moves it away from field and parks it so sb can hit it. and gives time for bombers to come from other bases, And makes it hard for lvts who have to go along way to base.

Then because this squeaker lost his vox and text on main name he changes to his 2nd account and begins to brag on what he did. absolutly to funny :rofl then complains when nits win war 18 nits 17 bish 16 rooks on that we won just because we were a horde. This from squad that takes undefended bases 0 nits on . instead of fighting 4 bish on who are only hitting nits cause no one on. lollololololololololololololo lolololoololollo too funny
« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:57:35 PM by rod367th »