Author Topic: Filming fights  (Read 476 times)

Offline Ranger45

• Zinc Member
Filming fights
« on: March 13, 2009, 05:43:03 PM »
Okay I know how to record my fights, Alt+R, the R apears in the top left hand corner of my screen so my fight is aparentaly being recorded somewhere...........My question is where would that be, I can't find them anywhere on my system, they seem to be lost.  I have Vista, does that have something to do with it?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Filming fights
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
I have Vista, does that have something to do with it?

Quite probably.
See "Where are my files and folder?" in this thread
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ranger45

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »
Thank you, I think this is the the answer to my question.   :salute

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 07:33:53 AM »
Okay I know how to record my fights, Alt+R, the R apears in the top left hand corner of my screen so my fight is aparentaly being recorded somewhere...........My question is where would that be, I can't find them anywhere on my system, they seem to be lost.  I have Vista, does that have something to do with it?
you could also do a search on your computer. just search for .ahf files....it'll find em and show ya where they are pretty quickly.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Ranger45

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 07:49:49 AM »
Thank you.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 07:46:16 AM »

I'm second guessing as to why your looking for those files.  If it's to view them.....AH has it's own film viewer.   Simply go Start / Aces High /  Film viewer.  Let it load then click file and pick a film to run.

Offline Ranger45

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »
AH, okay I haven't done that, so sounds like an easy fix.  I will give this a try, and I appreciate the input you have all given me.   :salute