Author Topic: Trainers  (Read 312 times)

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
Trainers
« on: March 27, 2009, 07:11:39 PM »

I want to thank all of our Trainers for their dedication to the game and for the time they've personally made available over the years.

I'd also like to thank all of the Aces High veterans who've given many hours in the Training Arena assisting our Trainers to help new Folks realize the awesome potential of Aces High.

Volunteer Trainers + Volunteer Vets = Main Arenas with better skilled pilots...new or old.

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Trainers
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »
I'm glad your pleased! Anytime I've tryed to make an appointment I get ignored :lol maybe its the time difference or I just smell like turd but you can't smell that over the interweb can you?  :D  :rofl

Offline Chapel

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 07:55:42 PM »
Some email addresses get spammed and dropped. I can't remember who told me, but yahoo.com email for example won't get through to them.
Try another email
Rolling Thunder

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 02:49:24 AM »
I'm glad your pleased! Anytime I've tryed to make an appointment I get ignored :lol maybe its the time difference or I just smell like turd but you can't smell that over the interweb can you?  :D  :rofl

Do you suppose your name might be keeping some people at bay???   :rofl
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin