Author Topic: p38 gunstar sight  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Bark0

• Copper Member
Re: p38 gunstar sight
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2009, 03:50:23 PM »
try Using paint and copy white over the area's that are yellow. Mine didn't show and when i edited them in Paint...presto.

Quote From Shifty:
There's more to AH than the LWA...There's far more early war hanger queens as you call them missing than there are late war cannon armed uber rides.[quote/]

Offline chewiex

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2009, 03:02:03 PM »
try Using paint and copy white over the area's that are yellow. Mine didn't show and when i edited them in Paint...presto.

:huh Did your's show up in the sights menu before? And you just couldn't see the sight? Or did it not show up at all in the menu like mine. It acts like its not even in the sights folder. On another note, my sight in the folder is pink background and white "cross hairs and bars", no yellow in it. Maybe I got a bunk copy of the sight?  :huh Oh well, shrew it.

SALUTE
A8Chustr (Formerly A8Chewey, DasChewy) ..for a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor. Lamb of God, Omerta from "Ashes of the Wake".

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2009, 09:10:30 PM »
You can't just copy the picture that is posted, the game won't recognize it so it won't put it in the list. You have to open it in paint, then save it as a .bmp file. It is a .png file as posted thats why you can't find it.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2009, 09:21:27 PM »
You can't just copy the picture that is posted, the game won't recognize it so it won't put it in the list. You have to open it in paint, then save it as a .bmp file. It is a .png file as posted thats why you can't find it.

You can just save it from here as bmp
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline chewiex

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 07:37:14 PM »
I did save it as a .bmp, it was originally a .png file. Either way, no biggie, got plenty of other useless sights to tinker with. Thanks anyways. Looks good though.

:salute
A8Chustr (Formerly A8Chewey, DasChewy) ..for a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule of honor. Lamb of God, Omerta from "Ashes of the Wake".