Author Topic: I predict...  (Read 2740 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: I predict...
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 11:08:42 PM »
Here's what I'd like to see. The game coded somehow where you could have a true two sided map. Or at least have the ability to keep the map from getting griefed into needing constant upkeep. Then every week rotate a new setup along the lines of the FSO setups. Run at least one PTO for every two ETOs or MTOs.

ETO/Eastern Front Setups

MTO Setups

PTO Setups

I'd like to see HTC take over the running of the AVA or appoint a couple of moderators or CMs but get rid of the AVA Staff system as it is now.
It's not working, nothing personal but how many years has this been going on? The whole place needs a facelift and a new direction.
The maps rotate automatically according to a set schedule and nobody has the privelige of deciding who gets to fly what every week it's set in stone.
No opinions, no debate, no fine tuning, you get the matchup as it is. I'd also like to see the AVA Forums removed and the AVA be looked upon as another arena for everyone in the AH community to enjoy. Not the private playpen for 10 or so people to lord over but a viable arena with a chance to attract new people to WWII aviation history and a chance to promote historical matchups in an honest attempt to have a healthy arena for those historical matchups. Those of you that think you are going to improve the place by doing the same thing over and over that you've been doing for years are mistaken. It's a shame the one arena where you could have historical aircraft matchups daily is empty and allowed to keep rotting away.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline 1Duke1

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2009, 12:15:14 AM »
Here's the thing.....if HTC takes it over, it goes away.  Simple as that.
Duke

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2009, 12:44:07 AM »
Here's the thing.....if HTC takes it over, it goes away.  Simple as that.

I would say it's a matter of time before it goes away at this point. Everything to do with this place gets overshadowed by the weekly bs drama and keeps the wounds open.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009, 12:47:55 AM by Slash27 »

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2009, 01:28:27 AM »
okay...stop this here.

check the  you know what.

RTR
The Damned

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2009, 02:06:21 AM »
I would say it's a matter of time before it goes away at this point. Everything to do with this place gets overshadowed by the weekly bs drama and keeps the wounds open.

I wish skuzzy would put one of those special rules like in the squad forums. "If you don't have anything nice to say twittle off."  :)
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »
Don't worry I made a thread just for those bsers because all other threads for ava get trashed
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline fudgums

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2009, 07:08:22 AM »
Don't worry I made a thread just for those bsers because all other threads for ava get trashed
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2009, 07:21:57 PM »

And a nice, well thought out thread it was. I like how it was representative of the AvA. Seems to be locked however.....

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2009, 08:38:24 PM »
I wish skuzzy would put one of those special rules like in the squad forums. "If you don't have anything nice to say twittle off."  :)

I AGREE!!!!  :aok