Author Topic: Need Some Good Pranks  (Read 1993 times)

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
Re: Need Some Good Pranks
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2009, 11:45:03 PM »
Chia chair is a good idea.

If you do the fish in the car thing you need two fish.  One you put on her drivers seat, the other you hide so they think they got it out but there's still one in there stinking.

Try to get a really big Victoria's secret box and send it to her at the office.  Hell write up a fake label and just deliver it yourself so its sitting like right in front of your door.  Fill it full of packing peanuts with just a little note at the bottom.   Maybe also put something really heavy in it that it takes a couple people to lift so she'll have to secure help with her giant Victoria's secret box.

Get her keyboard over the weekend and wire a switch into it, connected to the space bar, that basically disables the whole thing every time the space bar is pushed.

The best pranks are group ones.  Get everyone else in the office to look at her and laugh every time they walk by.  When she asks they just shake their head and keep laughing.  See how long it takes her to get pissed that she can't figure it out.  Or, maybe have everyone walk singly into her office and ask for a copy of something that she has to look up and print out.  One gets it, a little while later she has to do it again.  Every few times change the item so she doesn't get wise and mass print.

Get some raisin like snacks and leave them on her desk.  A couple days later after they've been enjoyed, put a picture on her desktop.  Picture shows someone bagging up deer pellets into a like container.

Get a different car key of the same make and switch it on her key ring.  Set blowers, wipers and radio all on high.  Hopefully she won't detect these as she's so pissed that her key wasn't working.  This can be combined with the paper punches in the vent for extra emphasis. 

Jack her car up and put it on blocks just high enough that the tires aren't touching the ground. 

Fill her office with a colorful selection of hallway plants.  This would work well with the chia chair.

Get a remote doorbell and rig it to her seat so every time she sits down it goes off.  Hide the chime in a ceiling panel.  May have even better results if it sounds like a doorbell she actually has to answer for work reasons.

For best results, combine as many as you can into one whammy!  Just when she thinks one is over, another waits around the corner.  That should make her tired of pranks and swearing fealty to your supremacy. 
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the reaper no more fear the Lancers!
http://www.68thlightninglancers.net

Offline maddafinga

• Silver Member
      • The Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2009, 04:02:03 PM »
Hahahahahahaha, not so much stop flirting, the flirting can go on.  It just can't get much more than that or the mad woman that usually holds the house together might get a weeeeeee bit upset.

That is hilarious, but it won't work.  She comes in the office and looks at one of my old warbirds calendars and asks about different screen savers I have with planes and all.  Matter of fact the line, "If my computer at home worked, I'd get that game and play with you."  Followed by, "Of course that isn't all I want to play with you."

Decisions, decisions....hahahahahaha you know that little angel that's supposed to sit on your shoulder?  Well I haven't heard a peep out of him.

Another update, she left about 21 slips of paper under my door this morning, about part way through I was sent on a treasure hunt all over work leading to more slips of paper.  The treasure when I got to the end was her with the door to the lady's room open in a remote part of the building with a come here motion going on with her finger.......to be continued.

I don't know you at all, so it's just my .02 on this thread (which has been amusing) and your problem.  Speaking only for myself here really.  I'd say that the whole thing boils down to what kind of a man you are, what kind of a man you'd like to be and what kind of a man you're willing to live with yourself having become.   If the shoe was on the other foot and you found out about it how would you feel?  Would your lady deserve to be treated that way and are you ok with being a person who treated someone that way? 

This sounds like one of those points where you get to make a basic discovery about who you are as a person, you get to live with the results though. 

Personally I like the high road, but there is another one to take as well.  It's your call though.

FWIW

madda
The Musketeers Squadron
http://www.musketeers.org/
When the Dude is recognized in the World, Undudeness is seen everywhere... Dude De Ching
http://dudeism.com/tao/

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2009, 04:19:25 PM »
A standard for "the new guy" in the office where I worked was to get a hundred small dixie cups, fill them full of water, then place them all over their workspace/office.  They can't even reach their desk without spending considerable time picking up each one and emptying it into some container.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »
Don't think that's going to work, from what I can gather from other people, that's why she's doing this, to flirt with me.  So, that's why I'm looking for one to end it all.  I could be a complete a## and tell her that I want it to stop, but there's no fun in that.

Then just put on her desk a extra large hershey bar with a note that says "you win. i'm not going to do anymore pranks."  That will end it.

The next big lotto payout ask her to go in with you on a ticket.  Buy lthe ticket after the drawing happens with the winning numbers.   Ask her to check the ticket.   We did this to a guy he total freaked thought he won the lotto.  He was going to the boss to tell him where to stick the job.  We had to stop him was to funny.
v1st

... although... that one is pretty dang funny
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:26:49 PM by texasmom »
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline lowZX14

• Silver Member
      • Home of the 325th Checkertails VFG
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2009, 07:36:21 AM »
Update:  Confronted the enemy yesterday.  We talked about this whole thing and how it's just for fun.  I also made it clear that we're just joking around.  So, the games will continue.  I'm still taking suggestions and will most likely compile the best 4 or 5 to hit her all at once.  Oh and Mom, I did the Hershey bar thing but she knows me better than to fall for the fact that I would actually give up.

I don't know you at all, so it's just my .02 on this thread (which has been amusing) and your problem.  Speaking only for myself here really.  I'd say that the whole thing boils down to what kind of a man you are, what kind of a man you'd like to be and what kind of a man you're willing to live with yourself having become.   If the shoe was on the other foot and you found out about it how would you feel?  Would your lady deserve to be treated that way and are you ok with being a person who treated someone that way? 

This sounds like one of those points where you get to make a basic discovery about who you are as a person, you get to live with the results though. 

Personally I like the high road, but there is another one to take as well.  It's your call though.

FWIW

If it's just simple little pranks at work, I wouldn't care if the shoe was on the other foot.  If it was more than that probably so, but this is not the case here.  I did say that there were decisions to make, and that was pretty much in jest, I've known from when I heard what her motivation might be for this the road I would take. 
lowZX14
325th Checkertails VFG
www.325thcheckertailsvfg.com