Author Topic: Need terrain testers  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Need terrain testers
« on: June 12, 2009, 01:59:56 AM »
For those of you that don't know I, with tonnes of help from Easyscor, have been working on a Stalingrad terrain for AvA and SEA, and have just finished everything that is needed to do final testing. Only problem is that it would take far to long for me to test everything alone and that is where I need some outside help. Hopefully right when the new terrain updates come out I can do the updates that will be needed quickly and have it in game soon after.

I need people that are willing to test everything for five bases. This means testing all spawns, checking convoy roads to make sure they don't go off into water, watching the convoys as the come onto the base to see if they cross a runway, killing everything on the base, then upping a goon or M3, and taking the base.

If you are up to the task shoot me a PM and Ill send you the details. :salute
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
Re: Need terrain testers
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 08:13:43 PM »
I will be glad to test your new grahics..... etc.  as long as you dont have a problem with it. 
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 09:17:08 AM »
Larry ( TK ),

you never replied to my PM, Sir, about my not being able to do the bases you assigned to me.........

again, my apologies...........  :(

hope all went well........
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 03:51:19 PM »
Iv been busy with RL stuff and have gone as far as I can go with the terrain until the new version comes out. All the testing went well and AFAIK there were no bugs. Hopefully it comes out this month because in August it looks like I wont have much time for anything AH related.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »
because in August it looks like I wont have much time for anything AH related.

So what's up?

- oldman

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 10:36:25 PM »
Sorry Larry I got really caught up in real life when my grandfather died, I haven't been able to finish testing your terrain and I won't be able to until next week at the earliest.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 08:39:16 PM »
So what's up?

- oldman

i think he's taking up sheep farming!  :D