Author Topic: View Zoom  (Read 491 times)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
View Zoom
« on: August 21, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »
Two questions:

1) Is there a complete text manual of all the features in AHII so I can look up my own answers for my questions?

2) I have found the zoom key and programmed it into a toggle button. In fact I think it is Zoom Toggle. It only gives a set magnification when pushed, and then returns to default when pushed again. Is there a zoom-in and zoom-out key(s)?  I think I've tried the one in 'map controllers' list but when I tried to use it, it didn't work. So I use the Zoom toggle because it did work. Is there a zoom limit inthe game?

Thanks

Vinkman
Who is John Galt?

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: View Zoom
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:32:18 AM »
[ and ] are the zoom in and out keys.

I have mapped both zoom toggle as well as zoom in&out keys to my stick

Visit the AH Training Corps Website. You will find a printable Quick Reference Sheet that contains not only all the important keys like the ones above, but also a selection of dot commands. And of course, there is a lot more information to be found there.

You may also bookmark the Aces High Wiki

« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 09:34:10 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 09:34:22 AM »
Thanks Lusche
Who is John Galt?

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »
The resources identified by Lusche are wonderful, and you can't go wrong using them as your primary source of training! In addition, there's a movie here:

http://techvideoreview.com/FlightSimMovies/AcesHigh/Training/AcesHighTrainingByPeabodyPage06Full.htm

entitled "Aces High Training: More Gunnery Tricks -- Gunnery Zoom" that shows how I set up my system for this feature.

Regards,

-Peabody-