Author Topic: MW 8/30/09  (Read 277 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
MW 8/30/09
« on: August 31, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »
i didn't think i was gonna find time to get online this past weekend. as it turned out, i did find time to get on on sunday night.

popped into mw, not too many people there, but found a spit taking out ack at a town.....went for him.....but he got kilt before i got to him.

i land, refuel, and re-up. next i know, there's a spit, and a corsair comin. i think there was a 110 at one point too.

the spit n corsair were coyote, and mcgyver. they came back a few times. they were INCREDIBLY fun fights. i was surprised to last against them. they did a very good job of tag-teaming me. i managed to get an engine hit on the corsair, after which he seemed to get a little more cautious on his attacks......but that damned spit kept pressing his attacks. i finally got lucky and got him, then the corsair this time. the next time, it ended differently.

they both fought clean the entire time(well, except for the 2 of em attacking at once  :D ) and just made an hours worth of fun.

darkhorse came in a bit later in a hurri2. also a good clean fight. he did a really good job of keeping that hurri skinny every time i thought i had a guns solution. also, another good clean fight.

<<S>> to all of yas, and thanks for the FUN CLEAN fights gentlmen!!!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)