Author Topic: WISHLIST.......  (Read 734 times)

Offline CountD90

• Nickel Member
Re: WISHLIST.......
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009, 11:39:47 PM »
And don't forget about the Il-2 and WW fixes that were requested. Also what about the graphics overhaul eh?
GameID:Count
The Misfit Toys
Quote from: Wreked
If you are feeling a little useless, offended, or depressed, just remember that you were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 01:03:05 AM »
agreed.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 01:08:34 AM »
I posted a request for proper widescreen support and HiTech responded to that post explaining why it worked as it did.  Later, proper widescreen support was added.

EDIT:

Not the wishlist forum, but the Spitfire lineup I posted and other Spitfire fans gave input into is mostly the one that got implemented when the Spitfires were redone.  The Spit I got raised to +12lbs boost, the Spit V was changed from a Vc to an earlier Vb, the Mk IX had the options inappropriate to a 1942 Spitfire F.Mk IX removed from it, the Spitfire LF.Mk VIII was added, the Spitfire Mk XVI was added.  Things not done from that list were to change the Seafire to a L.Mk III and to raise the boost of the Mk XIV to +21lbs boost, nor was the Mk XVI added with +25lbs boost.

As to the units they add, this is not a democracy.  If it were, we'd have every obscure American aircraft added before we had jack all for the Japanese or Russians and before most of the German or British sets.  Pyro and HiTech determine what it good for the game and sometimes it isn't what the player base thinks is good for the game.  We have all asked for certain things we'd like to see, some of us even ask for things that we think would be good for the game but that we don't personally care about much and all of that is just fine for HTC to ignore as they choose what is best.  Sometimes though, sometimes a valid point is made in all of this noise, something they hadn't considered and they go with it.

yea where is my boost?    :t
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 07:18:14 AM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 07:27:41 AM »
AKP......... They looked into it?  Where did that get you?

They are LOOKING into it... and just because they havent implemented something that someone has wished for, doesn't meant they wont.  And yes... The Brewster, the WW Turret, the IL2 cannon, Graphics, even the B25 have all been in response to wishes of the community.

Geez.... who peed in your post toasties LLogan?

***G3-MF***

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 07:56:33 AM »
LLogann, if you got 'em smoke 'em.  You need to chill.

HTC crew read this board and respond frequently. I'm sure they pick and choose what ideas they want to spend time on.  But they have to deal with limited resources and unlimited demand.  Be glad HTC is dedicated to producing the absolute best in class WWII massively multi-player flight simulation ever, and that they host this board to take input from the community.

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »
Missed my Xanax pill yesterday................ :(
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.