Author Topic: New Patch bug  (Read 490 times)

Offline HHBurn

• Zinc Member
New Patch bug
« on: October 08, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »
The new way to steal kills..dont shoot the enemy at all and just be close when he hits the ground  :D
I have copies of the film if anyone wants..or will post here if anyone can tell me how lol

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: New Patch bug
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2009, 06:44:31 PM »
Those are called Proxies...when you are in the vicinity of an enemy and he dies, you will most likely get the kill.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 07:00:28 PM »
how about points u get them for proxies?  one question see if anybody knows the answer.  do you automatically get a kill now if you take the wings off a plane or u still have to wait till it hits the ground and hope nobody kills you.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2009, 07:19:26 PM »
I have saved 2 films of weirdness I shall send to support.... specifically from field (soft) guns...

both should at least have given me an assist, (1 hit take off p51 wing, 2 hits on a p47 that chopped in half -- both no assist, no kill)

both aircraft were screaming in to vulch and/or pork at 350+ mph with no obvious damage until I hit them with field gun.

On the p51, a friendly tbm headed out to torp a cv (and said had not fired a shot) got a proxy..  :huh

-------
Upon closer reading, it's possible I should NOT have gotten an assist, but I cannot see any critical damage in my films before I hit them...

« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 07:30:27 PM by kvuo75 »
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 07:46:53 PM »
how about points u get them for proxies?  one question see if anybody knows the answer.  do you automatically get a kill now if you take the wings off a plane or u still have to wait till it hits the ground and hope nobody kills you.

You get a kill added to your score and to your running tally, but no perks. You still have to wait for the opponent's sortie to end to get the kill, but damage dealt after a vital piece of an aircraft is destroyed stops counting toward the kill.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline HHBurn

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 11:41:00 PM »
Clearly you where all dropped as children...im not refering to proxie kills short bus jockies..
The bug is critically damaging an enemy aircraft watching it fall out of the sky hit the ground 3.0 km away from a friendly who then gets credit for the kill even though you are still flying along happily and they never  even sneezed in the general direction.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 12:30:25 AM »
Clearly you think you're the king of the world and that all of us are addressing you.

Take the attitude elsewhere, or get used to reading Persona non Grata.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline Hawk55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 09:15:24 AM »
Yea!  What OOZ said, you little smart mouth. 
The Lynchmob-Outlaws--HAWK

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 10:34:04 AM »
Clearly you where all dropped as children...im not refering to proxie kills short bus jockies..

Maybe the folks at Harvard failed to teach you how to articulate a point you are trying to make..

I have copies of the film if anyone wants..or will post here if anyone can tell me how lol

Even short bus jockies know how to post film.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:35:58 AM by Tec »
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH