Author Topic: new mission: bomber german  (Read 2244 times)

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
Re: new mission: bomber german
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2009, 04:57:20 PM »
I suspect that the reason for, "if you havent played in a long time, the mission gets a little bit of problems", Is because
of the Aces High II updates.  The Program, and the Mission Editor, have been updated many times in the last month.

Herder

[/quote/]

ahhhhhhh. i see. very true.

i was trying to fix it and then the .mis file data just went corrupt. so i have to completely re-do the whole thing. but im working on a way better mission so screw that one haha. :lol

Offline Neil Roche

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009, 06:12:17 PM »
well If you want to replace the .mis file you still have it on Esnips.
Or if you do not, I have it and could get it to you.

Herder
Herder

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »
well If you want to replace the .mis file you still have it on Esnips.
Or if you do not, I have it and could get it to you.

Herder
i dont think im gonna use that mission again because it was a couple of months ago... and ive updated since then. and i dont know how to get the mission up to date. so im gonna wait. i dont want to mess it up too much.
well i found the .res file to that mission. but its corupt so it dosent matter.

this is what i got so far for that other mission i was talking about. tell me what you think.(and i got all the files.the .res,.mis,.ver,and another mis.)http://www.esnips.com/doc/e6c3abf7-78b5-45ea-94a2-97c3fe8c66ff/war-island-mission
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:36:48 PM by hoopwafa »

Offline Neil Roche

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »
Will Check it out and let you know what I think in the next day or so.

Herder
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 07:03:43 PM by Neil Roche »
Herder

Offline Neil Roche

• Zinc Member
Re: war island mission
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »
Downloaded and tried it. I have Downloaded and installed many Offline Missions.

Followed your instructions:

copy or move "war island(us&uk vs jap&germany).mis" file in offmiss

folder. (your offmiss folder is in your AH folder)

and put the 2 remaining files("war island(us&uk vs jap&germany).res"

and war island(us&uk vs jap&germany)(.ver .mis)) in your missres

(which is in your AH folder)

Having followed the instructions, when I try to open the Practice Missions list I just get the White Screen of Death.

When I put the war island(us&uk vs jap&germany).mis in the misstemp, where every one else puts it, same thing.

Have you updated your Mission Editor to the latest version 2.16 Patch 0?
Herder

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »
Hoop, I like your enthusiasm, but you really need to concentrate on making one good working mission that runs smoothly for people, before trying to pump out a bunch of problematic ones.  Make sure you have either the 2.15 or 2.16 Mission Editor version.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009, 09:04:10 PM »
Downloaded and tried it. I have Downloaded and installed many Offline Missions.

Followed your instructions:

copy or move "war island(us&uk vs jap&germany).mis" file in offmiss

folder. (your offmiss folder is in your AH folder)

and put the 2 remaining files("war island(us&uk vs jap&germany).res"

and war island(us&uk vs jap&germany)(.ver .mis)) in your missres

(which is in your AH folder)

Having followed the instructions, when I try to open the Practice Missions list I just get the White Screen of Death.

When I put the war island(us&uk vs jap&germany).mis in the misstemp, where every one else puts it, same thing.

Have you updated your Mission Editor to the latest version 2.16 Patch 0?

crap. i forgot people update alot more that i do. just uninstall aces high from the "install/uninstall programs" section of your computer in the control panel. uninstall both aces high and download again. sometimes the download can be instant. dont ask why 'cause i dont know. this has happened to me a million times.

and the reason because i was enthusiastic is becase im 13. and i just learned how to:make a hyperlink,create a skin,how to put a skin in an offlin mission,learned how to post things,how to install a skin and how to make a commpresed zip file in 1 day.

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009, 09:44:57 PM »
crap. i forgot people update alot more that i do. just uninstall aces high from the "install/uninstall programs" section of your computer in the control panel. uninstall both aces high and download again. sometimes the download can be instant. dont ask why 'cause i dont know. this has happened to me a million times.

and the reason because i was enthusiastic is becase im 13. and i just learned how to:make a hyperlink,create a skin,how to put a skin in an offlin mission,learned how to post things,how to install a skin and how to make a commpresed zip file in 1 day.

Glad you are learning these things, will be useful to you in the future.  But I don't see why Neil would uninstall his game and redo it all just for one offline mission that is actually the problem at the moment.  Neil's game has the current version, your mission does not.
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline hoopwafa

• Zinc Member
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 06:19:22 PM »
Glad you are learning these things, will be useful to you in the future.  But I don't see why Neil would uninstall his game and redo it all just for one offline mission that is actually the problem at the moment.  Neil's game has the current version, your mission does not.

i forgot he probably has an online account. i dont so these missions are all i do on aces high. thats why i've got so many of them. and if that white screen happens to me, i cant play any of my missions. thus, im bored.
actualy, i tried my mission and i got the white screen too. i made a new mission and tried that one. and it worked. so its probably just the mission.
and plus he did try my other mission and it worked. it was just one of my bad missions.and sorry to him if he already uninstalled. i figured out that
all you need to do is delete that mission from your missres and misstemp folder. this mission is updated so lets see if this one will work. it worked on mine and i updated.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/8c9a077c-0c6c-4f98-ad91-20d2608c595f/battle-of-the-big-guns#
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 06:25:58 PM by hoopwafa »