Author Topic: Mission Freeze  (Read 750 times)

Offline M36

• Nickel Member
Mission Freeze
« on: April 26, 2010, 04:04:22 PM »
After six years of being here I downloaded a couple of missions. The Penance mission, the Attrition mission and the P40 mission that someone made for his first mission. The P40 mission is the only one that wont freeze my screen to the current picture. The other two do at different points after take off. I dont have detailed terrain on, and I dont have any issues running AHII while online. But, at some point the screen freezes in place and the sound is constant. I cant alt-tab out of the game or end the mission, I have to push the button on the machine  turn it off then back on just to end the mission.

Any idea why this is happening? I did a search and didnt come up with an answer for this.
“Honesty is like a good horse, it’ll work anyplace you hook it”

Ben Johnson  1917-1996

Offline GreyGoose

• Zinc Member
Re: Mission Freeze
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »
there have been a few posts about this even though most dont make direct mention, its a glitch of some kind that causes missions to freeze when you hit a warp point.  US Ranger and bbosen have given us some missions to make due until this bug is fixed

they can be found here - http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,287915.0.html

Offline M36

• Nickel Member
Re: Mission Freeze
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 05:20:49 PM »
Thank you GreyGoose. I saw that post but didnt know I was hitting a warp point in the missions.
“Honesty is like a good horse, it’ll work anyplace you hook it”

Ben Johnson  1917-1996