Author Topic: Thank you for the fights gentlemen...  (Read 401 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Thank you for the fights gentlemen...
« on: February 17, 2010, 03:14:32 PM »
You gotta applaud them when they happen.  Thank you both!

202 vs. Spit 8 It was over Latrobe when you took it vertical.  Poor C.202 just does'nt have the muscle to keep up with the 8.   Oh, and I am sorry about the BB holes in your plane.   :lol  :salute

Typhoon vs F4U1 Fun run and gun fight with Rufleak.  This one left me sweating between trying to fight his Corsair, bomb enemy Wirbels and cannon down M-3's.    :salute
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline RufusLeaking

• Silver Member
Re: Thank you for the fights gentlemen...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 04:14:47 PM »
 :salute waystin2

Good fight. 

You put many 20mm in me.  Yet somehow, I ended up with a kill shortly before impacting the ground.

It was one of those fights where I kept thinking "I should have had this guy by now ..."
GameID: RufLeak
Claim Jumpers

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 04:30:31 PM »
:salute waystin2

Good fight. 

You put many 20mm in me.  Yet somehow, I ended up with a kill shortly before impacting the ground.

It was one of those fights where I kept thinking "I should have had this guy by now ..."

LOL It's called an auger.  I got way to slow in the Typhy.  I suspect I hit the ground right before you did.  Fun fun fun!

Offline PewterC5

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 01:25:14 PM »
Our pony fight is still my most fun and memorable fight i've had in this game. Always fun <S>.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 01:59:07 PM »
Our pony fight is still my most fun and memorable fight i've had in this game. Always fun <S>.

Thank you I agree.  That one really stands out.  Of course I have not managed to have one like it since while flying a pony.  I keep getting myself in way to deep with multiple red guys...LOL I just can't stay away from them.  Yea... No problem, I can outturn that Seafire, Niki and Spit 8 and still stay fast enough to not be caught by the 190D and LA-7.  Oooops gotta go my base is under attack!

:salute

Way