Author Topic: Question about the damage mode;  (Read 1340 times)

Offline xFURYx

• Zinc Member
      • spitfire@dyfedboatservices
Re: Question about the damage mode;
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2010, 03:15:00 AM »
no there is nothing new in the WW2 arenas

the WWI mod has over written files and screwed all sorts of stuff up, thats why u are seeing amazing deaths and damage issues,you are experiencing the WWI effects in the WW2 arena, planes that used to be good before the mod are now usless and visa versa, HTC need to get a grip and fix these issues.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2010, 09:21:22 AM »
no there is nothing new in the WW2 arenas

the WWI mod has over written files and screwed all sorts of stuff up, thats why u are seeing amazing deaths and damage issues,you are experiencing the WWI effects in the WW2 arena, planes that used to be good before the mod are now usless and visa versa, HTC need to get a grip and fix these issues.
Another expert speaks.  :rolleyes: Anyone else notice any aircraft that were good are now useless?
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Wagger

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »
Another expert speaks.  :rolleyes: Anyone else notice any aircraft that were good are now useless?

Now that you mention it every plane I fly lately is worthless.  Might be the loose nut behind the stick bug.

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2010, 10:36:29 AM »
Since the update, I've noticed that I (speaking solely for myself!!) seem to be having a much harder time bringing down other fighters with the F4U-1A. (caveat, that's pretty much all that I fly, so it's the only plane I'd notice "something different" about).

Obviously, there could be a million reasons besides the update - up to and including that my own flying has been very sporadic over the last 2 months which always makes for some very rusty flying and gunnery - but while I'm certainly not at a point where I believe that something has changed, I'm also not yet quite ready to dismiss a change - unexpected or otherwise - out of hand.

<S>
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline jay

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
i like the old death where the plane explodes into little flaming pieces  :t
"He who makes a beast of himself Gets rid of the pain of being a man." Dr.Johnson