Author Topic: Thanks, HTC.  (Read 369 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Thanks, HTC.
« on: April 27, 2010, 09:23:59 PM »
Having "my unit" finally chosen to be updated to AH2 standard is really quite exciting.  When the Spitfires were updated it was fun because it felt like the players who were Spitfire buffs were heard by HTC.  I am not so foolish as to think they used the list of Spitfires I posted, but rather that my reasoning matched theirs for the most part and the discussion among people like Dan, Kev and myself played a bit of a role in the final choices.

However, I am much more excited about the Mosquito's remodeling than I was about the Spitfire's.  I still feel that members of the player base were heard and our input was valued. While I feel like I was part of that, I'd single out Scherf as the Mossie's most effective advocate.

That HTC has now twice, for aircraft of particular interest to me, taken into consideration the players wishes as well their internal reasons really sets them apart from other game companies.  It is why I have, other than a short economic enforced period, been a subscriber since v1.03, even through the periods when I don't play the game.  If a company treats me right, particularly a small company, I will return that loyalty.

Thanks HTC.  You guys really made my week!
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
Re: Thanks, HTC.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:17:12 PM »
HOLY CHIT..............

I just got de ja vue!!!!!   :D

One hundred and TEN percent AGREED!  

Hey, how can one find the top 10 K/D pilots for any aircraft? (TY 5Poyntz & AudibleT)

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:20:37 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 10:20:11 PM »

Hey, how can one find the top 10 K/D pilots for any aircraft?

Doesn't work for any tour in progress. But for each finished one:

Score page - individual statistics - plane. On that list, click on the plan's name.  Another list will open, which you can then sort by K/D.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 10:21:30 PM »
Sie wissen ALLES!

Doesn't work for any tour in progress. But for each finished one:

Score page - individual statistics - plane. On that list, click on the plan's name.  Another list will open, which you can then sort by K/D.

Vielen Dank!

But if you don't mind me asking Lusche.......... What are you doing up at this hour?   :salute
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:25:41 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 10:27:24 PM »
But if you don't mind me asking Lusche.......... What are you doing up at this hour?  

"doing up" ?

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 10:28:51 PM »
HOLY CHIT..............

I just got de ja vue!!!!!   :D
Heh.  :P Didn't want it to get burried in the Mossie thread, so I changed where I posted it.  Some thanks now and then is a nice change.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 10:31:53 PM »
It's about 5:30 in the morning in Berlin...... Where are you?  At that hour I am either otw to work or just going to bed.   :aok

"doing up" ?

With a hot topic like this I say repost it all day long!  :)

Heh.  :P Didn't want it to get burried in the Mossie thread, so I changed where I posted it.  Some thanks now and then is a nice change.
See Rule #4

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 10:38:58 PM »
It's about 5:30 in the morning in Berlin...... Where are you?  At that hour I am either otw to work or just going to bed.   :aok

ahhhh... lol

I was even looking that phrase up in my dictionary, found "to do something up= to mend, to renovate"... and it didn't make any sense to me. The obvious meaning completely eluded me  :lol

I was enjoying Titanic Tuesday. Had a lot of fun, including PM threats of reporting my cheats to HTC  :x

Now I can't decide... Shall I go to bed now, or wait 2 hours to have breakfast with my wife before she has to go to work? ;)

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 10:43:31 PM »
Ich wusste, ich hätte es in Deutschland sprach...... Obwohl mein Deutsch ist schlecht.

ahhhh... lol

I was even looking that phrase up in my dictionary, found "to do something up= to mend, to renovate"... and it didn't make any sense to me. The obvious meaning completely eluded me  :lol

I was enjoying Titanic Tuesday. Had a lot of fun, including PM threats of reporting my cheats to HTC  :x

Now I can't decide... Shall I go to bed now, or wait 2 hours to have breakfast with my wife before she has to go to work? ;)

Back to topic....    Mossie!!!!  Mossie!!!! Mossie!!!!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 10:45:33 PM by LLogann »
See Rule #4