Author Topic: Make changing sides harder and make millions<lol>  (Read 1226 times)

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
Re: Make changing sides harder and make millions<lol>
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 04:08:29 PM »
i think everyones country should change 3 times a day, everyone flies spit 16's with endless fuel and endless ammo. also it will further encourage others to fight more if we disable the whole getting shot down thing.

Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 04:39:53 PM »
I think I was Bish last night, but I'm not sure.  I know I was Knit the other night.  Folks seem pretty much the same.  Had one guy screaming in big caps for help with a carrier offshore.  Some of us went to help, but the carrier had already been sunk.  Seemed kinda silly to holler for help if the fight was taken away.  But that's every chess piece.

Sometimes I get to wing with folks I enjoy flying with, and sometimes I get shot down by the same people.  All in good fun.  Last I checked I still haven't really died and the sun has continued to come up each morning :)

Now if a particular country offered me more money to stay with them, I'd consider it.  Til then I'm a free agent and will play where the fight is best :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »
I have an idea. How about Sakoo pays HTC for every player he allows to switch sides? That sounds fair to me.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.