Author Topic: Video bug?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Video bug?
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »
If you go to the xfxforce.com website and then go to the support area and register with your cards serial number (it should be printed on the box) you can access the support area and download drivers and support files. Im not saying I know for a fact they have a utility like the EVGA Precision but using the drivers from your manufacturer is always best anyway and I would bet they do have something like that if it isnt already part of their drivers.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline maus92

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 05:11:47 PM »
Yea, did that - nothing special in the XFX site unfortunately.
Callsign: nag

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 10:59:26 PM »
Users have been using RivaTuner to turn up the fan speed for more than a year. Im really surprised XFX hasnt done something about it. I dont like RivaTuner but I have seen a few reports that using it and increasing fan speed has reduced problems similar to the one you posted. At least its better than Nhancer.  :)
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.