Author Topic: TO THE BISH!!!!  (Read 877 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
TO THE BISH!!!!
« on: June 15, 2010, 06:29:52 PM »
You BISH that were at 146 this morning.....ZS , MUZIK , Nozman00 , REVERAND and others.....It was a ton of fun this morning fighting you guys. Haven't had that much fun since I ran into 321BAR's squad the other day.

Good fights....No one really interested in taking a base....just a good ole fashioned knock down drag out fight.

Thanks for the fun!!!!!!!!
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: TO THE BISH!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 06:41:08 PM »
Some folks like to throw out "all sides are the same" -- but they really aren't. Bish players (on the average) tend to stick around and fight it out more. Gotta appreciate it when it leads to good fights!

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 05:11:43 AM »
no, all sides are the same.  You can occasionally run into a group from either country that are a blast to mix it up with....or you can run into the NOE swarm of locust that couldnt fight their way out a wet paperbag.  So yea, you do have to appreciate a good fight when it comes around...they seem to be getting less frequent every day that passes.   I hope it is just my dumb luck that it seems that way.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 05:59:40 AM »
You BISH that were at 146 this morning.....ZS , MUZIK , Nozman00 , REVERAND and others.....It was a ton of fun this morning fighting you guys. Haven't had that much fun since I ran into 321BAR's squad the other day.

Good fights....No one really interested in taking a base....just a good ole fashioned knock down drag out fight.

Thanks for the fun!!!!!!!!
:D <S> bud
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 09:03:39 PM »
no, all sides are the same.  You can occasionally run into a group from either country that are a blast to mix it up with....or you can run into the NOE swarm of locust that couldnt fight their way out a wet paperbag.  So yea, you do have to appreciate a good fight when it comes around...they seem to be getting less frequent every day that passes.   I hope it is just my dumb luck that it seems that way.

Agreed....Krusty is trying to get to 21000 :lol
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 01:16:12 PM »
You left out a few 0's there, red!

And I strongly maintain there is a different personality on all 3 sides. It's been mixing a lot more the past year, and you find bish that fly as a whole a lot more like rooks, but overall there is a distinct "personality" (a vague macro-level generalization) that can be applied to each country. That is why different people/personalities tend to gravitate towards one or another.

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 06:31:04 PM »
You left out a few 0's there, red!

And I strongly maintain there is a different personality on all 3 sides. It's been mixing a lot more the past year, and you find bish that fly as a whole a lot more like rooks, but overall there is a distinct "personality" (a vague macro-level generalization) that can be applied to each country. That is why different people/personalities tend to gravitate towards one or another.

...or they're just lazy and stick with whatever the side they were assigned to initially.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Dogtown

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 05:40:31 AM »
I like a good fight ...getting slapped around alto right now but its all a learning experience ....Great fun RedTop <S>
Soooo's I'm standing there i got my ......NM