Author Topic: Which of these 2 motherboards is better for what im building?  (Read 1196 times)

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Which of these 2 motherboards is better for what im building?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 09:27:02 AM »
Yeah, isolated to personal experience with the nForce 4 SLI chipset motherboards from Abit, Gigabyte and Asus with Radeon 9xxx series AGP video cards from Diamond, Visiontek, Asus, Powercolor, then again with the nForce 6xx chipsets and random Radeon 4xxx and 5xxx PCIe x16 video cards with motherboards from XFX, EVGA and Asus. I make a lot of money on side jobs from people who believe everything they read from Toms hardware, PC Mag, PC World, Maximum PC, etc... If I accepted every call that came in and charged what the computer shops charge I could quit my job but I don't believe in penalizing people for being naive. Do you seriously think I would be saying anything if I didn't experience this stuff first hand?

Yep you wouldn't be the first one or the last one.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2010, 11:57:26 AM »
Yep you wouldn't be the first one or the last one.
Well no Ripley, unlike yourself I don't use the 1d10tweb as my sole source for spouting expertise in something I have no actual experience in. Something you do quite frequently.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline MrRiplEy[H]

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2010, 12:37:21 PM »
Well no Ripley, unlike yourself I don't use the 1d10tweb as my sole source for spouting expertise in something I have no actual experience in. Something you do quite frequently.

Lol you have no idea about my professional background so lay off the crack pipe please.
Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2010, 03:03:18 PM »
Holy crap ladies  :furious

Tec was looking for some help not an all out purse fight. 

SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 07:12:26 PM »
Tac no Tec...

and by all means ladies, continue the catfight. I got plenty of mud to throw into the ring  :devil :devil :x

PS: My new rig arrives tomorrow!