Author Topic: Text in game not working  (Read 249 times)

Offline Imowface

• Silver Member
Text in game not working
« on: June 29, 2010, 07:31:36 PM »
Hi, in game when I go to type something to All on the radio, I type it in press enter and nothing happens, any one know what could cause this?
Ла-5 Пилот снова
NASA spent 12 million dollars to develop a pen that could work in space, Russia went to space with pencils...

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Text in game not working
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 07:36:07 PM »
Hi, in game when I go to type something to All on the radio, I type it in press enter and nothing happens, any one know what could cause this?

The "all" channel is not enabled in the late war arenas.
To communicate with the enemy in an arena that as CH1 "All" disabled, you can tune to CH200, which is customarily used by players for cross-country communications. But take not not every player is tuned to 200.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:38:09 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 10:26:52 PM »
You'll see 5 "radios" when you press the / key. Each radio has a pull-down menu, so use your mouse to select a channel other than "All" for the 1st radio on the left. Most people select the "Country" channel for that one.

To tune to channel 200, you would choose any other radio except for the V channel (that is for Voice) and type 200 into the channel box. Players from all countries can see the 200 channel if they have tuned to it.

Check out the trainers information link in my signature for further information. Welcome to Aces High and have fun!

Offline Imowface

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 11:25:05 PM »
ah I see now, I did not realise that All was disabled in those arenas, thanks for the help!
Ла-5 Пилот снова
NASA spent 12 million dollars to develop a pen that could work in space, Russia went to space with pencils...