Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 425 times)

Offline Bannor

• Nickel Member
Sorry
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:09:09 PM »
I would like to take this time to apologize to the CM staff, my Cic and to the allied squads for our (FATE) low attendance for frame 3. We were 2 pilots shy of the min. This is the first and hopefuly last time this happens. We had a good run the 3 of us. I discod...sigh. But again, we're sorry. :salute
Destiny brought you here, now FATE will deal with your six!

Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Offline daddog

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 09:36:28 AM »
Happens to most squads sooner or later. No worries. Thanks for the heads up.  :salute
Noses in the wind since 1997
332nd Flying Mongrels
daddog
Knowing for Sure

Offline snakeplissken

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Silver Member
Re: Sorry
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 12:59:54 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.  From my point of view let me say Thank you for your work as a CO.  It really helps the team when there are savy squads and CO's that know how to organize their group, get people on the roster and in colors.  As CM's we watch for new people who log in 10 minutes after the event, not showing on the roster as a member of a squad, and no idea where their group is or what their Orders are.  Add to that, sometimes they are so new they don't know how to communicate.  Nothing like complaining to a CM on country channel.  I have to watch out for all 3 countries and probably won't see a "green text."  That is why we have stressed certain channels to commincate.  Chnl 202 allows you to speak to the setup CM for the event.  As setup, I speak to answer your problems or questions.  But every CM in the arena (their may be 6-10 others) sees our text commincation.  It's the way the CM's have of checking on the correctness of the action or information.  Finally if the new pilot hasn't responded, a more direct action is taken.  If it's language you can be warned or muted.  (Again, every CM in the arena sees it.)  If it an action violation, you can be grounded or ejected.  If you said something that you shouldn't have, you can be un-muted.  If you acted out of line,,,, well there is no un-eject key.  You get ejected and you are done fot the frame.  Please continue to help the CM staff to avoid and fix these situations by explaining the FSO process and how we need their help.  :salute
The Unforgiven motto: Quid posset ire iniuriam