Author Topic: OK Fun Competition Time  (Read 997 times)

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
Re: OK Fun Competition Time
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 10:48:14 AM »

Try media fire and when you want to put a pic in the post Click on insert image then go to mediafire tab and click on share button of the pic you want then a drop box show's and you highlight the middle url and copy. then back to your post left click in the middle of the image symbol ( ) then right click and paste then post your post. if at first it doesn't show wait a second then if still no show edit your post and try again :)
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline jocrp6

• Copper Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 08:28:36 AM »
Alright! tried MediaFire! showed download! but file not found!  (on the free stuff!) if ya gotta spend money on software for this just F---IT!

Offline BulletVI

• Silver Member
      • http://virtuallyinfamous.webs.com
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 09:00:28 AM »
Alright! tried MediaFire! showed download! but file not found!  (on the free stuff!) if ya gotta spend money on software for this just F---IT!

You dont have to spend money you sing up login and upload your picture to your section and then do what i last posted :) Sorry forgot to say that first :)  :o
You Don't See Me But You Hear Me Coming Then Darkness

HUH Computer's GIVE ME A SPANNER AND A WRENCH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.  ( Mr Fix It ) :)

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 09:14:37 AM »
and photo bucket works well
you can edit em, change size etc,
copy image code paste done
shweet
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."