Author Topic: Help! CH FS Pro spiking  (Read 422 times)

Offline mauser

• Nickel Member
Help! CH FS Pro spiking
« on: November 02, 1999, 01:43:00 AM »
Hi everyone...
If any of you have wondered why I am such an easy target  , my stick spikes so bad that even if I sit on the runway with the engine off and don't move the controls, I still pop out of autopilot. Offline, it wasn't as bad, but when Skyes was so kind as to let me watch him lift off online... it was so smooth I couldn't believe it. When I fly with my setup, the plane bounces everywhere, aiming is impossible. I don't jerk the stick either... though I get frustrated enough to think about it  . I liked flying all of the 190's in brand W, so I learned not to jerk the stick around. But gradual movements here lead to hesitation, sudden unexpected control response, etc. My stick is connected to a CH gamecard III also. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do, I would really, really appreciate it. AH is getting to be real fun, beta or not (actually, it's great that it's free   for now), and I want to keep playing.

mauser
p.s. thanks again to Skyes, kraut, Fishu, Voss, and others who took the time to help this newbie out online!