Author Topic: Payment outside from USA  (Read 938 times)

Offline RedHugon

• Zinc Member
Payment outside from USA
« on: October 22, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »
Hello there:) I looked for this info through the forum but i wasn't able to find it. So... I live in Germany, and i would like to subscribe. My current debit card is from Maestro, and i don't have any visa or mastercard. If i want to subscribe via card i have to make a new account with other card provider or is maestro compatible as well? And secondly how does it looks with exchange from euro to USD. Aces high II team points it clear out that they don't accept any other currency than USD. How do I pay then? Do i have to make specific account at the Bank or is the exchange done automatically. If so what are the fees for exchange? Please help. the drones offline are so boring. They never shoot back XD.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: Payment outside from USA
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:08 AM »
Can't speak to the financial end (though you can pay for several months ahead of time in 1 lump sum, you can email them) But regarding offline, there is a forum for 'offline missions' THOSE planes DO shoot back, and they often provide better opposition than can be had in the MA
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline RedHugon

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 11:56:51 AM »
Thanks for the tip. Can you explain me, because i can't find it myself, how to launch such a mission and how do the H2H service work? i don't see any option like H2H in the "clipboard" menu.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 01:25:51 PM »
H2H is no more, and the 'offline' missions can be selected from an icon on front screen of program--if you have downloaded some of these missions and put them in the right folder, they will show up on a drop down list
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline RedHugon

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »
I managed to start those extra offlline missions:) thanks mate:) Still i would eventually like to play against other players. Any help in terms of Payment from outside of USA will be welcome:)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 04:53:25 PM by RedHugon »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 07:01:00 PM »
Best get the current and correct information from the billing Dept.
Email "billing AT hitechcreations DOT com" and ask Rosie, of course replace AT with @ and DOT with.
Then again maybe a fellow German will chime in by then with correct and accurate information.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »
you can paypal money or send a check via mail.
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »
PayPal is great. If I'm recalling this correctly, the account is free, making transactions are free, and they will take care of currency conversion for you. So you can send the right amount of money to HTC without having to do the dirty work.

www.paypal.com

Have fun flying. :aok
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 03:14:05 PM »
If none of this helps you out you can call them also and they will set toy up :salute and good luck...
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 09:10:12 AM »
Odd, I just got a mail from Billing that they don't accept Paypall  :huh
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 10:02:03 AM by frank3 »

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 11:19:50 AM »
Odd, I just got a mail from Billing that they don't accept Paypall  :huh

Not directly, but IIRC you can have paypal send them a check.  I think a small fee may apply.

Offline groundfeeder

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 11:47:04 AM »
do you have the ability to get a prepaid visa or mastercard? they have them in the u.s. but dont know about germany

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »
Hello there:) I looked for this info through the forum but i wasn't able to find it. So... I live in Germany, and i would like to subscribe. My current debit card is from Maestro, and i don't have any visa or mastercard. If i want to subscribe via card i have to make a new account with other card provider or is maestro compatible as well? And secondly how does it looks with exchange from euro to USD. Aces high II team points it clear out that they don't accept any other currency than USD. How do I pay then? Do i have to make specific account at the Bank or is the exchange done automatically. If so what are the fees for exchange? Please help. the drones offline are so boring. They never shoot back XD.

I do believe maestro is the same as mastercard...so you should be able to use it.

Offline frank3

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2010, 07:46:18 PM »
Fixed

I just used a friend's card, and I'm back up yay  :D

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2010, 03:25:56 AM »
hmmm I thought maestro was defunct and they upgraded it to Visa Debit.   HTC should be able to take that but i'm not 100%.

The Few ***
F.P.H