Author Topic: Has anyone Ever Noticed.......  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Re: Has anyone Ever Noticed.......
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 04:25:52 PM »
This clinches it. Aces High Forum members would sink the Titanic just to have something to talk about.

Damn skippy! :joystick: :x :noid
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 04:43:11 PM »
This clinchs it. Aces High Forum members would sink the Titanic just to have something to talk about.

I can imagine the first whine, "BS!  No way an iceberg is strong enough to stop a ship! IT'S JUST ICE!"

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline SectorNine50

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 04:46:13 PM »
I've found that the game has an issue with close-range 190's in particular, and I almost sure it's due to their roll rate.

The prediction system seems to be a bit behind the 190's when they roll and turn quickly.  This gives the 190's that "flopping and warping" look that they are so famous for.  I've never had an issue with another aircraft close-range.

That's interesting that it only updates every 250ms.  Perhaps it's time that number got lowered?  Most people are running faster internet these days, and can afford to give up a few more kilobytes a second for more accuracy in movement and gunnery.
I'm Sector95 in-game! :-D

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 05:04:37 PM »
Along with the fact that the whole MA has been trained by Paccerrrr on being a timid run tard using 'IRL" tactics in a combat simulation game.

Why ya got to will bash Pacerr.  I have seen him fly into crap the "top fighter" guys would never consider.  He actually deacks bases along with everyone else.  Something the "fighter" jocks, score persons of ill-repute would never do.  So, stick the dweeb stick stir dudes and leave pacerr out of it.   :furious

On the stick stir note, I also find that once hilarious.  Frankly, we have a black out model.  We have red out model.  We have a "don't move your controls too rapidly".  How about you just knocked your dumb self out on the canopy/gunsight/name it, stick stirring. 
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 05:08:16 PM »
  He actually deacks bases along with everyone else. 

AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2010, 05:10:04 PM »
Why ya got to will bash Pacerr.  I have seen him fly into crap the "top fighter" guys would never consider.  He actually deacks bases along with everyone else.  Something the "fighter" jocks, score persons of ill-repute would never do.  So, stick the dweeb stick stir dudes and leave pacerr out of it.   :furious

Sc0tch does have a point, there hasn't been a fight that pacerr hasn't run from and if you look up timid eunich in the dictionary, you'd see a picture of pacerr as the definition.  I can understand why though, when you're not very good you have to look for other ways to be competitive.

ack-ack

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »
Ackack you are garbage.  Having flown in the 65 now for a year I can say the guy fights.  your are a turd.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2010, 05:23:17 PM »
Guys,

At least keep the personal WooShoo to me or someone in the post. Pacerr may not have gotten back from where ever he went to defend himself..... :)
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2010, 05:34:59 PM »
Pacerr does not do the bbsfor this reason so he wont be coming.  You would think with that volume of posts some guys have they would understand the premise of the forum. Got a problem with pacerr pm him akak. Since I doubt you have the moral fiber and intestinal fortitude to do so...shut it.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2010, 05:52:32 PM »
Ackack you are garbage.  Having flown in the 65 now for a year I can say the guy fights.  your are a turd.

Well, I guess you, pacerr and I have a different definition of what a fight is.  I'm sure to pacerr and you, running has hard and fast as you can from a fight might be considered a fight but to me, I consider it nothing more than being timid. 

ack-ack

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 06:38:08 PM »
Nope.  I run from nothing.  Everytime I die I learn something.  Point is you have a beef with a Guy have the gumption to tell them directly. 

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »
Honestly, I have seen paccerr take on like 4 people at once. Once the 'hunt' has started it is a marvel watching him jook out 5 cons at once.

but, to each his own.
Strokes