Author Topic: orkanzas bug or b26's bugs, cant tell  (Read 352 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
orkanzas bug or b26's bugs, cant tell
« on: November 19, 2010, 09:11:18 PM »
I found two bugs that are probably related in this map.

-first one, upon landing my drone hit one building at end of runway, and landed but it just kept on going, I was able to stop my main plane, but the drone, just kept on going wheels down, like a race car, went to the end of runway, past it, thru trees with no damage, up a hill, then it blew up once it got past the 6k range from my main plane.  which had stopped right on runway.  I had jumped on the drone, just for kicks, which I should also mention, that i laughed so hard, that I almost got water damage on my monitor.  this was on base A8 landing from sw to ne.

-second, I hit a cv just west of a59, went over the base, encountered a plane (109 i) that crashed into me on a head on pass ( :rofl).   he died, i kept going, while trying to get away from the rest I made shallow dive to pick up more speed, then pulled up, but my drones stayed about 2k below me.  they just kept below me, almost at ground level, i dove down to try to get them to get some alt, but the just kept on going almost on the ground, till we hit the mountain.

I have films of both bugs, but not sure, how to post them in here other than using filefront, and I know skuzzy hates filefront.  any ideas how to post them?

semp

Unrelated to this map, but we have been having numerous planes that just dissapear out of the sky, no crash, no explotion, no proxy, no nothing, i see at least 1 every day.  will try to get a film posted.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 09:12:53 PM by guncrasher »
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Re: orkanzas bug or b26's bugs, cant tell
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »
Unrelated to this map, but we have been having numerous planes that just dissapear out of the sky, no crash, no explotion, no proxy, no nothing, i see at least 1 every day.  will try to get a film posted.

they discoed <S>
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy