Author Topic: how do i do this?  (Read 545 times)

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
how do i do this?
« on: November 30, 2010, 05:54:42 PM »
i see and hear about this custom made gunsights by players and they look sweet, but i cant find them. if you know where they are at please post the link here that would be greatly appreciated, also how do i move up not FORWARD in the cockpit to see over nose some?oh another thing what does the aceshigh HIGH RES texture package do exactly? thanks

RedTail
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 06:02:37 PM by DERK13 »

RedTail

Offline Wraith_TMS

• Copper Member
      • My Web Depot
Re: how do i do this?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 06:38:09 PM »
i see and hear about this custom made gunsights by players and they look sweet, but i cant find them. if you know where they are at please post the link here that would be greatly appreciated, also how do i move up not FORWARD in the cockpit to see over nose some?oh another thing what does the aceshigh HIGH RES texture package do exactly? thanks

RedTail

The Muppets have a gunsight pack on their website, I understand.  I also made a couple of simple boresights and have them up on the Muskies' site here: http://www.musketeers.org/?p=168

Use PageUp/PageDown and the keyboard arrow keys to move your head position in the cockpit.

HiRes textures make your aircraft/vehicle skins better looking by making them sharper and better detailed.  HiRes textures may have a negative impact on your computer's graphics performance,
depending on the capability of your graphics card.

FWIW,
o--[--Wraith----   
The Musketeers 
(In-game: Wraithe)
"Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig." -- R. A. Heinlein

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 06:41:05 PM »
oh ok thanks ill try that

RedTail

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 07:37:52 PM »
cant seem to get the sight to work is another link or does someone else have one they have made?

RedTail

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 08:17:33 PM »
cant seem to get the sight to work is another link or does someone else have one they have made?

Did you follow the instructions and download the .zip file with the sights instead of right clicking on the image and saving it?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline DERK13

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 08:39:48 PM »
ok there i got, i went with the white dot sight. works real nice for my pony, thank you so much i appreciate it <S>

RedTail