Author Topic: Attention All S.A.P.P people  (Read 2420 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: Attention All S.A.P.P people
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2010, 04:04:14 PM »
38`s suk
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2010, 04:09:42 PM »
You were really waiting to say something weren't you? My second day back after 18months gone, with stall limiter enabled.  :rolleyes:

Rematch any time. And then we can see you attempt to fly in my plane for a few rounds.

Sure, anytime.  Maybe with your "stall limiter" disabled this time you'll last longer than a turn and hopefully will end up an excellent fight like with Suns the other night when he and I had a couple of P-38 duels.

And if I wanted to rub your nose after smacking you in the DA after you challenged me with how badly you can "own" me that night, I could have posted the films or something similiar.  I just didn't want to embarrass you any further than I already had.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:13:52 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2010, 05:01:20 PM »
They did not count.  Just FYI.  

Oh and another FYI, yeah Ack-Ack, I wasn't referring to Muppets I was referring to some P-38 drivers that were around years and years and years ago before SAPP was formed that are no longer here but they were awesome.  Just awesome I tell ya.  

I can think of quite a few that aren't around anymore sad to say.  Lots that moved on to other birds too.  I flew with a few of them in the 475th for a while. A few of those 475th guys turned 109 drivers and are Muppets now.  Of course the Muppets, 80th, 39th all got going again after the 475th imploded. 

Wonder how Morph is doing?  He was one of those 38 guys back when.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »
I think I have PTSD from kappa, Lazer, and Fester in their 38s.  :O