Author Topic: couple more screenies  (Read 388 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
couple more screenies
« on: December 14, 2010, 10:31:54 PM »
that really are from the ava. i think i lost the fights i took these from........

hoping i can turn on this one...

i think i managed to not overshoot on this one....

different view, same timeframe....

i forget here.....

following through a scissors...i think we were just below 200mph here....

woohoo!! i shot something!!

this shows something that pisses me off about myself.....i seem to ALWAYS shoot late, even when i think i'm shooting early....

you can run.........

i dug myself into a lil trouble(like that's anything new). since the filmviewer defaults to icons on, i left them on for this shot so the enemies were visible...

this was me being a sneaky biach.......poor fella never saw me comin.  :devil :uhoh

tryin to get an angle..

so dam close....just can't get a lead though.....

i think the guy right by my wing in the pic is the guy i was fighting...the other guy is one that ran an entire sector, then came back to attempt the pick when i was engaged....
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 10:35:24 PM by CAP1 »
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
Re: couple more screenies
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 01:20:39 PM »
Great pics again Cap.  :aok
TheStig

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 02:42:33 PM »
THANK ya sir.

i could probably turn down the graphics, and do a little better, as i lose a lot of fights when i lose the cons in the ground clutter......but i like the eye candy too much...... :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 02:45:47 PM »
ya know if you ever retire from driving these pigs you could become a combat photographer ;)
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 03:19:38 PM »
THANK ya sir.

i could probably turn down the graphics, and do a little better, as i lose a lot of fights when i lose the cons in the ground clutter......but i like the eye candy too much...... :aok

You are very welcome Sir :)

Surely the high resolution pays back when you can make so great pictures with it on.  :aok

I play with none of the hi res boxes checked myself, and turn down as much as possible. Still my laptop almost produces steam out of its back while I play in a tight low alt fight with multiple cons and/or alot of terrain/buildings/other details around.

Last Saturday while we played my frps stayed at about 18 through the most of the night, some lower during takeoff and till I got clear of my base. That's really not much to brag about, so I really am looking forward to getting me a new setup one day.

I use autorecord sortie myself, in case something comes up and I want to save the film. But I have gotten a really bad habit of checking NO to save film after each sortie..  :rolleyes: Even when I really want to save one.. I just do it automatically to get to the next sortie real fast..  :headscratch:

So I did not manage to get a single sortie on film from this great time we had in AvA last saturday night, even tho I said to myself several times THIS ONE I want to save for later..  :( :P
TheStig