Author Topic: Crazy biker in traffic (Video)  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
Re: Crazy biker in traffic (Video)
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »
That rice burner is going to be the end of him .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2010, 09:07:06 PM »
the only thing worse than this is when idiots think they can do it in cars...

last year, a dodge neon filled with 4 late twenty year-olds was going 160mph on a stretch of road at night and plowed into a truck that had a recently married couple. All four in the neon was killed and the young lady in the truck was too. The Man managed to survive but was in a hospital for like 2 months. The guys that were in the neon were heading to the drivers backelor party, he was to get married the next weekend. My cousin was supposed to be in his wedding. The lady in the truck also ended up being a family member of one of my sister's clients.

Back in September, my dad and I drove down to pax river to help my brother build a roof over his shed before winter... On our way back, we saw this bike go just like the guy in the video, only he had some chick on the back...
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »
the only thing worse than this is when idiots think they can do it in cars...

last year, a dodge neon filled with 4 late twenty year-olds was going 160mph on a stretch of road at night and plowed into a truck that had a recently married couple. All four in the neon was killed and the young lady in the truck was too. The Man managed to survive but was in a hospital for like 2 months. The guys that were in the neon were heading to the drivers backelor party, he was to get married the next weekend. My cousin was supposed to be in his wedding. The lady in the truck also ended up being a family member of one of my sister's clients.

Back in September, my dad and I drove down to pax river to help my brother build a roof over his shed before winter... On our way back, we saw this bike go just like the guy in the video, only he had some chick on the back...

you sure that he was doing 160? i had my 5.0 gt at around 165 or so, and that was turning nearly 5k in 5th gear........with the gearing in a neon....with an automatic, i don't think it'd be possible, and with a 5 speed, i think he'd have hand-grenaded the engine........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2010, 11:01:51 PM »
Just another wanna be black knight or ghost rider. The rest just suck and will never do what those 2 did.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2010, 04:47:36 PM »
When I was younger I did one of many stupid things and ended up having to do some highway CS as a result.  One day I got picked for the usually easier job of large-item pickup, just ride around in a 8-pak picking up big things or big things stuck in lanes for 8-hours.  Next day I'm waiting to start another 8-hour service and the guy I was with the day before pulled up early and grabbed me again, there was a fatality accident at the bottom of the simi valley incline on the 118 early that morning (so thankfuly the road wasn't packed with other cars) and CHP was wrapping up their investigation, needing the debris and lanes cleared before reopening the freeway.  A bunch of kids in a honda civic must of been going over 140 at impact comming down this steep grade.  Impacted a concrete pylon in the median under an overpass, ricocheted across the lanes to the inclined shoulder, plowed up the 4:3 slope 30 feet, ricocheted - got airborne - and violently rolling - off the soundwall at the top of the incline back twords the freeway and away from the houses on the other side, cleared a large sign on the shoulder that topped at 14-feet above the road surface, impacted a 30-foot steel lightpole mid-air at tha 14-foot mark - "horseshoed" the lightpole shearing the bolts clean and taking it with the care down the road another 100-feet, the lightpole wrapped around the rolling (and likely at that time unrecognizable) civic caused a half dozen monstrous divits in the pavement, and the car finaly came to a stop 220 feet down the right shoulder from where it last left the highway sometime after ditching the light pole (which still had enough momentum in it to take out another 14' sign).  Must of been over 50% of that car scattered about between the first impact point and its final resting spot.  I'll spare the rest of the details but there was a lot of shoveling, plowing and fire hoseing that morning, we arrived at 8:15 and the freeway was finaly reopened about 11:30, everything cleared and patched except for the horse-shoed light pole... that was agreed to intentionaly leave laying very visibly on the shoulder there for over two-weeks (rather than back at the yard) until the new pole replacement arrived, for all to see and hopefuly a few to learn.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2010, 07:20:16 PM »
you sure that he was doing 160? i had my 5.0 gt at around 165 or so, and that was turning nearly 5k in 5th gear........with the gearing in a neon....with an automatic, i don't think it'd be possible, and with a 5 speed, i think he'd have hand-grenaded the engine........
yup 160 was final reported speed.... he never even touched his brakes either... How the man survived that impact i dont know. The neon ended up in a corn field about 300ft away from the impact point.
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2010, 07:59:15 AM »
He just better be glad one was not using the cell phone like this .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline jd

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2010, 10:16:12 AM »
Cocaine is a hell of a drug!!!What an Ass.
Current: Slipstrm