Author Topic: Window 7 Pro  (Read 719 times)

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
Window 7 Pro
« on: February 12, 2011, 03:45:09 PM »
I can get the CD here locally with "key"?  $40  , thoughts?

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
Re: Window 7 Pro
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 07:41:12 PM »
must be a upgrade?
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »
Cant be legitimate.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 08:17:15 AM »
Sounds like a bargain.

College Student?

Offline Coronado

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 06:13:02 PM »
I dunno,,it's on craigslist, i thought once it was downloaded and "certified" on a computer,  they were "one and done"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2011, 02:41:03 PM »
I dunno,,it's on craigslist, i thought once it was downloaded and "certified" on a computer,  they were "one and done"

I would be weary of it if it is on Craigslist for that amount

could be a pirated copy, could be Non-genuine, could have already been used / activated / validated.............. there for not being worth .0004 cents to your own needs.....

also, you did not tell us if it was an  Upgrade to win7 Pro ( and if it is 32 or 64 bit either , not that it matters )

myself, some of my family members and even some close Squaddies got burned several years ago purchasing a bundle of 10 win XP Pro licenses...... turned out they were all pirated/non-genuine........... and the worst part of it in my view is that we purchased them from one of my Family Relatives that actually dealt with redistributing/selling software..... ( he is not a relative anymore, and was not a Close relative at the time....... )

I turned his arse in .. reported him

TC
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 02:42:37 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 03:11:21 PM »
I am with TC, perhaps school kids can get it for around 60 bucks.  but craig's list is more like steal's list.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline jocrp6

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 04:45:26 PM »
Acting to aid in the theft of copyright material will result in an instant ban from this board.  Do not joke about it either!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 04:46:52 PM by Skuzzy »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 04:49:47 PM »
Microsoft controls the pricing of thier product.  If you get, what seems to be a deal, it is either a) used, b) stolen, or c) illegal copy.

There is no need to discuss this, unless we want to ban some more folks for making really stupid suggestions on how to steal the software.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com