Author Topic: Wanna make 20 grand  (Read 752 times)

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Wanna make 20 grand
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 07:00:13 AM »
 :rofl I bet
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 08:56:54 AM »
It'll be hacked. Everything can be cracked.

and this is what makes the fact that they network our fighters now very scary......imagine that you're just cruising along, and suddenly your raptor stops flying, and just falls./  :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »
lol. I thought this was Grimreaper ins hades trying to form a new
"Flight Simulator Team"

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 12:36:54 PM »
and this is what makes the fact that they network our fighters now very scary......imagine that you're just cruising along, and suddenly your raptor stops flying, and just falls./  :noid

Then Husker shows you to the museum where he has a squadron of mothballed F-14s to save your bacon.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 12:46:31 PM »
I'm failing to detect sarcasm lately, what do you mean i'm qualified?

Step 1.  Resolve to be a determined, goal oriented and acheiving (for your company) employee in the IT field.
Step 2.  Graduate High School (without a criminal record) and get your IT education/certificate (with decent grades).
Step 3.  Profit.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 02:53:51 PM »

Police station here did something like that before. "Whoever brings in the most marijuana get's a 5 thousand dollar reward" - all the contestants went to jail. Hmmmmm  :headscratch:

Smart cops you got there.  I bet you as soon as they got them to the station they were all released and sued the city.  Something about entrapment.  A cop can not solicit you to commit a crime and then arrest you.

Then again, the chances that this actually happened is really small lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 02:56:21 PM »
Then Husker shows you to the museum where he has a squadron of mothballed F-14s to save your bacon.

I thought they were harriers?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 05:51:21 PM »
and this is what makes the fact that they network our fighters now very scary......imagine that you're just cruising along, and suddenly your raptor stops flying, and just falls./ 
A very vivid image  :noid I'd hate to see that
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 09:37:19 PM »
Smart cops you got there.  I bet you as soon as they got them to the station they were all released and sued the city.  Something about entrapment.  A cop can not solicit you to commit a crime and then arrest you.

Then again, the chances that this actually happened is really small lol

The town I live in is 4.1 sq miles.....  0.25% of it water.....
They didn't ask them to commit the crime. Most of the people brought the stuff in while they were high. So yeah, they brought in the drugs, but once you realize someone is high, that's good enough. ;)

Check it out, Pelham GA
Coolidge GA did it as well.
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Flipperk

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »
Seeing as how it's illegal.....it's a trick.

Yeah you'll get 20K but you'll also get fined for doing it. All you did was crack their wall, tell them how so you get the money, then they know how to fix it, then you go to jail.

Police station here did something like that before. "Whoever brings in the most marijuana get's a 5 thousand dollar reward" - all the contestants went to jail. Hmmmmm  :headscratch:

Should they not do that and somehow be different than the rest of the world, then yes, I see them tossing out a job.

Nope, when the company in question is paying you to crack their own software at their discretion, it is now a beta testing phase. It is their software and if they say it's ok, then nothing is illegal.

It is 2 Cents or .02 Dollars...NOT .02 Cents!

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2011, 10:37:31 PM »
The town I live in is 4.1 sq miles.....  0.25% of it water.....
They didn't ask them to commit the crime. Most of the people brought the stuff in while they were high. So yeah, they brought in the drugs, but once you realize someone is high, that's good enough. ;)

Check it out, Pelham GA
Coolidge GA did it as well.
ill up ya...

Last Fall, the Pittsburgh Police were serving warrants and were having problems getting people out of the house... so....

they borrowed a van that was for sale that was painted in Steelers' colors and had their logos all over it. They would pull into the driveways and lay on the horn and the people would curiously come out and then got served. Then they played steelers music on the way to the court. In one day i think they said they were able to get over 20 people with this tactic.
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 12:09:58 PM »
ill up ya...

Last Fall, the Pittsburgh Police were serving warrants and were having problems getting people out of the house... so....

they borrowed a van that was for sale that was painted in Steelers' colors and had their logos all over it. They would pull into the driveways and lay on the horn and the people would curiously come out and then got served. Then they played steelers music on the way to the court. In one day i think they said they were able to get over 20 people with this tactic.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

"Heeeeere we go!" XD  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Oh btw Coolidge didn't do the previous - they just posted "Marijuana found. Identify to claim.".
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech