Author Topic: hey  (Read 716 times)

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
Re: hey
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 10:46:23 PM »
Not every single post is a troll. You just need a sense of humor. The guys of the board aren't trying to be meanie faces. People of the board joke around and if you can't take a joke, the thread is an inhospitable place. Truth be told, this thread was kinda useless and that is probably why it went downhill. I'm not trying to be mean, and I'm almost 40% certain no one else here is either.
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 10:50:43 PM »
met this  :devil chick who was all  :O and  :eek: gave her a  ;) and a :D she was all :huh and :rolleyes: so went home and  :joystick:

Best one ever! hahaha
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 11:04:41 PM »
I'll play along.

I up my uber zeke with high hopes of catching a plane willing to do battle.  :airplane: . What? My low 3 o'clock there is a dora gaining alt and coming up at me! :O :joystick: . I quickly roll to my left and he misses me by mere feet. :eek: . Now he comes over on top and begins to initiate a rolling scissors, but instead of wasting my valuable E in a full out scissors, I drop my nose and try to descend to a lower level.... My turf.  :airplane: . Immediately he also noses down and is directly on my six at D800 :uhoh. A deadly stream of hot lead blazes by my cockpit and I react by pulling up stiffly and rolling out to my right, nearly blacking out :cry. I check where the dora is. He is still above me at D400 but is ahead of me slightly, he never tried to follow.  :x . Realizing my opprotunity, I pull up to get on his six. He then starts a snap roll and drops to about 200 feet before barely pulling out of the maneuover. He has lost me, but only for a moment. I barrel roll over and meet him again. Chopping his throttle and rolling as much as possible, the dora narrowly evades my bullets (tracers off, of course ;) ). As I also chop my throttle, the dora tries one last ditch effort to get away, he WEPS and climbs :bhead. I see my opprotunity as the dora streaks across my sight :banana:. I take the shot and a lethal spray of ammunition hits the dora's left wing, tearing off bits of aileron and flap :joystick: .  The dora hangs suspended for a moment. A split second later, the plane is heading back to earth and the missing wing trailing after him. All in all a good day, now to stop the rest of the horde.  :salute

There's my positive contribution to the thread, I suppose.

I could make a story about Black Friday...  :D :) :huh :( :confused: :cry :eek: :uhoh :bolt: :joystick: :furious :bhead :furious :bhead :ahand
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 11:06:54 PM by fbWldcat »
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 07:40:06 AM »
I'll play along.

I up my uber zeke with high hopes of catching a plane willing to do battle.  :airplane: . What? My low 3 o'clock there is a dora gaining alt and coming up at me! :O :joystick: . I quickly roll to my left and he misses me by mere feet. :eek: . Now he comes over on top and begins to initiate a rolling scissors, but instead of wasting my valuable E in a full out scissors, I drop my nose and try to descend to a lower level.... My turf.  :airplane: . Immediately he also noses down and is directly on my six at D800 :uhoh. A deadly stream of hot lead blazes by my cockpit and I react by pulling up stiffly and rolling out to my right, nearly blacking out :cry. I check where the dora is. He is still above me at D400 but is ahead of me slightly, he never tried to follow.  :x . Realizing my opprotunity, I pull up to get on his six. He then starts a snap roll and drops to about 200 feet before barely pulling out of the maneuover. He has lost me, but only for a moment. I barrel roll over and meet him again. Chopping his throttle and rolling as much as possible, the dora narrowly evades my bullets (tracers off, of course ;) ). As I also chop my throttle, the dora tries one last ditch effort to get away, he WEPS and climbs :bhead. I see my opprotunity as the dora streaks across my sight :banana:. I take the shot and a lethal spray of ammunition hits the dora's left wing, tearing off bits of aileron and flap :joystick: .  The dora hangs suspended for a moment. A split second later, the plane is heading back to earth and the missing wing trailing after him. All in all a good day, now to stop the rest of the horde.  :salute

There's my positive contribution to the thread, I suppose.

I could make a story about Black Friday...  :D :) :huh :( :confused: :cry :eek: :uhoh :bolt: :joystick: :furious :bhead :furious :bhead :ahand
aww you bad person he let u go , what a nice person :angel: then u kill him :lol
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 09:45:18 AM »
aww you bad person he let u go , what a nice person :angel: then u kill him :lol

More like I was more maneuoverable and he just didn't follow in an attempt to keep his E.
Landing is overrated.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »
Is is okay to use external x-rated emoticons when I tell my story?  :devil

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
Is is okay to use external x-rated emoticons when I tell my story?  :devil

As long as I get to see it before the lock so I can  :joystick:
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 11:53:18 AM »
Airport scanners?  :headscratch: :bolt:
Landing is overrated.

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 11:55:18 AM »
Olds I was being goofy not trolling bro :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2011, 06:24:46 PM »
Olds I was being goofy not trolling bro :D
oh stupid me i feel like this...." wow olds442 you are really dumb :ahand oh god now im  :bhead im  calling everyone a troll now im a troll :cry

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »
no you are not.. you're an old bro in good standing in my book :D
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 09:26:12 PM »
make a story with these guys  :furious :noid :rofl :aok :huh :lol :) :O ;) :( :o  :P :cry :t :cool: :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: :rock :uhoh :pray :devil :angel: :eek: :frown: :mad: :salute :x :cheers: :bolt: :banana: :headscratch: :airplane: :joystick: :old: :neener: :ahand :bhead

[reply] :headscratch: :huh :confused:[/reply]
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 08:22:28 AM »

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2011, 01:40:14 PM »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3