Author Topic: Who here...  (Read 1012 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
Who here...
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:04:34 AM »
Loves a fight? Loves the feel of adrenaline pumping through you while you are on the deck in a P51, P38, or some other craft that is not a turn fighter fighting in a 3 vs 1? Loves knowing that that head on may kill you and also possibly save your life? Loves getting that kill after a 15 minute dogfight with another pilot?

Who here loves a CHALLENGE?

Also... Who here realizes that people head on, gang, vulch, horde, and also love killing you. And who here can realize that all that i mentioned is just another challenge to test you and that you need not whine about any of it because if they happen it is because you put yourself there?

To me, everything i have just mentioned is just another test of my abilities in this game. What are they to you? :aok

P.S. The louder i scream on vox and laugh and yell stuff like get out of my house to enemies that cant even hear me, the more fun im having :lol :aok

<S> everyone. Go into that game and challenge yourself!
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Who here...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 07:35:36 AM »
312bar that's not what you posted here... http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,307146.0.html

i've been doing exactly what you claim you're doing since i came to ah...i do what i do, and have fun at it, win, lose or draw...
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »
312bar that's not what you posted here... http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,307146.0.html

i've been doing exactly what you claim you're doing since i came to ah...i do what i do, and have fun at it, win, lose or draw...
if you notice. theres a difference. AvA regs tell me to do one thing and i expected that. dont try and throw this thread around just to make me look bad bud... if you also notice its from AvA. The AvA regulars have always wanted no ganging, hording, vulching, etc. People are trying to fly like the regs want it and the new people arent listening. different story gyrene. Also read my post in that thread a little closer and you'll realize that even though you just tried to catch me in a lie, you honestly didnt... i had not mentioned any hate of the style of flying that the new AvAers were doing, just the fact that the AvA regs want me to fly by their rules and AvA flyers choose to go and do what i was told not to against me (no aggravation of the flying style, just aggravation of the Arena "rules" and that they apparently do not apply to all). I was told to do one thing in an arena i rarely go to and i had everything i was told not to do thrown at me. So why do you choose to shoot me down when everything i have said in my first post was true gyrene? id like to know.

A.K.A. reread my post there a few more times and go troll someone else because this thread was not meant to take that road. thank you
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:07:12 AM by 321BAR »
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline tassos

• Nickel Member
      • Free Warbids Arena
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 08:04:10 AM »
The Most Adrenalin I have is in the Landing,its the longest I have cause when I see enemy...ohoh next in Tower
Living Aces High from Sep 1999 as ATZE,MrROX,and from Feb 2000 as tassos
Quit: OPEN /Google:48°58'22.40"N 10°8'15.30"E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B69CquvLHgY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCq22Vpa18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXsVxFycRZo
Aces High be a part...

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 08:22:33 AM »
The Most Adrenalin I have is in the Landing,its the longest I have cause when I see enemy...ohoh next in Tower
:lol i can agree with you on this. Landing a 163 or a 262 in a hot zone can be very heart pumping experiences ;)
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 09:41:34 AM »
Loves a fight? Loves the feel of adrenaline pumping through you while you are on the deck in a P51, P38, or some other craft that is not a turn fighter fighting in a 3 vs 1? Loves knowing that that head on may kill you and also possibly save your life? Loves getting that kill after a 15 minute dogfight with another pilot?

Who here loves a CHALLENGE?

Also... Who here realizes that people head on, gang, vulch, horde, and also love killing you. And who here can realize that all that i mentioned is just another challenge to test you and that you need not whine about any of it because if they happen it is because you put yourself there?
I have fought 5 or 6 spits on the deck and killed 3 of the 6 then died, went to the tower and realized when i was at the clipboard i just lost 260+ fighter perks usin a 262  :bhead  heehee!

To me, everything i have just mentioned is just another test of my abilities in this game. What are they to you? :aok

P.S. The louder i scream on vox and laugh and yell stuff like get out of my house to enemies that cant even hear me, the more fun im having :lol :aok

<S> everyone. Go into that game and challenge yourself!
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »
I'm too far into this thing to self-analyze or even care what I do or how I do it.  It just happens, win, lose or draw.  As long as I log off after 1, 10, 30, minutes or more, more satisfied going out than I was coming in -then I am good to go.

"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 10:56:48 AM »
if you notice. theres a difference. AvA regs tell me to do one thing and i expected that. dont try and throw this thread around just to make me look bad bud... if you also notice its from AvA. The AvA regulars have always wanted no ganging, hording, vulching, etc. People are trying to fly like the regs want it and the new people arent listening. different story gyrene. Also read my post in that thread a little closer and you'll realize that even though you just tried to catch me in a lie, you honestly didnt... i had not mentioned any hate of the style of flying that the new AvAers were doing, just the fact that the AvA regs want me to fly by their rules and AvA flyers choose to go and do what i was told not to against me (no aggravation of the flying style, just aggravation of the Arena "rules" and that they apparently do not apply to all). I was told to do one thing in an arena i rarely go to and i had everything i was told not to do thrown at me. So why do you choose to shoot me down when everything i have said in my first post was true gyrene? id like to know.

A.K.A. reread my post there a few more times and go troll someone else because this thread was not meant to take that road. thank you
you miss the point of your own horn blowing...and i'm just trying to keep you honest...

shouldn't matter what arena you're in...everything you claim in your op here should apply every where you go...not just the ma's or the ava...try accepting that stupid behavior is part and parcel of ah and the retardnet in general...

jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 11:17:14 AM »
I yell. I am always looking for Jugs to kill. I search low and high. What do they call me?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 11:24:24 AM »
these threads are stupid. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 11:59:03 AM »
Your fail troll abilities are stupid  :neener: :)

And BAR I'm glad I'm not the only one who yells stuff like that at enemies after I send them spiraling to the ground in flames  :x

:salute
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »
Heck I love a fight! 3 or 4 to 1 tho,  :uhoh no thanks! I'll stick with 1v1 or 2v1.... and the flip side if you see a friendly engaged with a con, and there's already another friendly dropping in, which would make you friendly number 3 (or greater)....you're a D-Bag if you drop in and further gang the fight. You're probably being one for being friendly number 2 unless you're being asked in, but still....

Unless you happen to be a member of a squad that won't let a good gang-bang pass them by, and prefers to fight with 5 or 6 to 1 odds on a single con, talk about how good a pilot they are on 200 after the ganging is done, then land huge kill scores in the text buffer.  Then by all means, Man, have at ya!!

:D

Just sayin.'

:rofl
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Dadsguns

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2011, 12:58:18 PM »
these threads are stupid. 

ack-ack

x2

"Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate."