Author Topic: Japan Terrain  (Read 411 times)

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
Japan Terrain
« on: March 11, 2011, 11:51:06 AM »
I think it would be nice if the Japan terrain could be updated. With the b-29 in there could be some cool fights on there!
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Japan Terrain
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 01:36:03 PM »
in due time...there are people working on updating existing maps now...it is time consuming.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 03:29:10 PM »
in due time...there are people working on updating existing maps now...it is time consuming.

Oh???   :O    Do tell!  Do tell!!!  Do we have snow maps in our future?  What about desert terrain?  I'd really be nice to see something other than green green green and more green in the MA.  Oh, that and trees trees and more trees.  Wide open spaces would be fun too.   :aok
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline ghostdancer

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 04:31:52 PM »
Japan actually has just been updated. Was built last week fixing the issues that we had with it.
X.O. 29th TFT, "We Move Mountains"
CM Terrain Team

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 06:34:33 PM »
Oh???   :O    Do tell!  Do tell!!!  Do we have snow maps in our future?  What about desert terrain?  I'd really be nice to see something other than green green green and more green in the MA.  Oh, that and trees trees and more trees.  Wide open spaces would be fun too.   :aok

They are not MA maps.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline Skulls22

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 11:28:40 AM »
Japan actually has just been updated. Was built last week fixing the issues that we had with it.
Great! It still says its last update was in 2007 so they might want to update that too.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 11:33:01 AM by Skulls22 »
(In game Sparty)
R.I.P. SASFRAS, may you return some day soon
<S>